Meeting the family

Start from the beginning

"Cologne." I answer, tying my left shoe laces.

"Ah! That was it, thank you." She says, walking in and spraying herself with her favourite cologne that her dad got her. She steps out and nods her head, "Do I look nervous? Or more pale?" She asks, standing by the door. I look over at her, tying my right shoe.

"No, you look fine." I reply,

"Jenna, what'd we just talk about—?"

"—You look amazing, you look great, you look beautiful—"

"—Jeez, stop flirting with me, already. I'm already dating you." Y/n replies, waving her hand before laughing, making me roll my eyes as I smile widely. Finishing off putting my shoes on. I stand up and grab my purse. "Uh, what do you think you're doing?"

"Grabbing my purse. I need my card."

"Why?"

"I need to pay."

"Uh-uh, I need to look like the decent human being, lemme pay." She argues,

"Dude, what?"

"I need to look like a good girlfriend!"

"I need to look like a good daughter!"

"Nose-goes!" She exclaims, touching her nose first.

"Shit!" She laughs as she steals my purse. "No purse for you!" She sings teasingly, I cross my arms.

"Oh, whatever." I reply, she laughs and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Making me look like I'm not an animal and letting you pay." She replies,

"Have I ever told you how dramatic you are?"

"Hey, you said that's why you started dating me." She counters, I think for a moment before remembering. My eyes on the floor before I look up at her.

"I did say that, didn't I?"

"Yeah."

"It's why I like you also." I assure her, placing a kiss on her cheek, noticing her blush.

"Ayy." She replies, both of us laughing as we head downstairs and end up making out since we were getting bored of waiting on the go-to from my parents to leave.

***

We arrive outside of the restaurant and we're here later than them as I didn't see the message for 10 minutes as we were busy... well she was, I was just enjoying the pleasure—

"Jenna, psst!" She says, dramatically and also very aggressively, before waving me over. I walk around the car and stop in front of her, she rests her hand under my chin and begins to fix my lipstick. "You can't make it obvious."

"Make what obvious?" I tease, tilting my head to the side slightly. She rolls her eyes.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe that my dick was inside y—"

"—Y/n!" I say, covering her mouth. I can see the cheeky grin on her lips even if I am covering her mouth. "Don't say that, don't be inappropriate. You're just about to meet my family." I remind her, she nods her head. I remove my hand, looking at her expectantly.

"Yes, yes, I know. Respectful and no inappropriate 'Title of your sex tape' or 'That's what she said' or giving you a look when someone says something that can be somewhat taken out of context." She recounts back to me as I nod my head through it,

"Yes, well done. Let's go."

"Squad out." She says, awkwardly. I immediately stop turning around and look at her,