chapter 17

Elenor's Pov:

It's 11pm and we're the only ones that are at the hose since Ace is at guys night and A's parents went for some business trip with my parents.

we're now dressed in our pyjamas talking in the living room, eating popcorn that was supposed to be for the movie but we couldn't hold back.

Oh god I don't even wanna think about how much my belly is gonna hurt tomorrow.

"So, how has it been with Easton?" I ask while Sofia blushes.
"Well it's good... I think he's the one tho."
"What ?! No way!"
"That's amazing" A and I yell in excitement.

Sofia and Easton have been together for 3 years now and they are literally the cutest couple ever.
"Your kids would be so cute. But remember who the god mother is. Sorry not sorry, Elie."

"Stop it guys. I'm only 21. But yea they would."
We all giggle.
"Talking about guys..." Sofia turns my way and smirks suspiciously.
"What?... me? I'm single and I don't think it's gonna change any soon."

"Oh really? I think Adam has a little different opinion." Aspen starts teasing me again about Adam. Again.

I only saw him once in my life and sure, he was nice but I don't even know him.

"Guys, he's not even my type so hold your horses."
"He's handsome! You should give him a chance!"
Ever since the pool party Aspen has been literally begging me to go out with him on a date.

She looks at me with those blue full of hope eyes when Sof speaks up.
"I wasn't talking about Adam..."

A gasps and puts her hand on her chest to make it look like her heart is aching. "What?! There is a guy and you didn't tell me?! How dare you!"

"I don't even know what she's talking about."
"Ace."
"WHAT?!" Both me and A screamed in shock.
"My fucking brother ?!"
"Where would you take that from?"

"Oh come on I saw how he was looking at you, and remember when he said he lost the track of time ? He never does that. That is the first he's ever been late. And it wasn't 10 minutes it was an hour and a half."

Come on there always gotta be the first time. I guess this was his first time being late and I'm more than sure the cause of it was not him having a crush on me.

"Wait wait wait. What happened? I don't even know what you guys are talking about." A asked putting everything down to fully focus on what I'm going to tell her.

"I came here early. Ace opened the door said you weren't here because you went to buy some stuff for tonight. No one was home so he offered to wait for you with me. He was in his suit so he said he's gonna go change and told me to chose a movie while he does that. Not. A. Big. Deal."

"What movie did you watch?" Aspen looked at me with wide eyes and asked in a truly serious tone as if the world was supposed to crash depending on what I said.

"Teen wolf the movie."
"Oh my fucking god. Forget what I said about Adam, fuck him. Please give my brother a chance! We'd be sisters! I Know a cow is smarter than him and he's an asshole but I promise he has a big cock."

"EW!"
"WHAT THE FUCK ASPEN?!" Sof and I scream at the same time in disgust.
"What? I walked in on him a few times when he was changing.... Each time I cried and prayed for it to be gone from my memory.... It's not..." she made a gaging sound.

"Okey lets just watch TVD I've been waiting whole day."

I take the blanket next to me and put it on my legs while Sofia puts the movie on and A gets the snacks closer.

————————————————————————

I know this chapter was short but I hope you liked it. I have a lot of ideas for the upcoming chapters so be patient and make sure to follow me so you know when they're out.

Don't forget to vote⭐️
And comment 💌
Love you all♥️