Chapter 16

Elie's PoV:

It's been an hour since I found out. All we've done for the past 60 minutes was spending time together and it was actually really fun.

I still have to get all my stuff from A's house by tomorrow but I don't worry about it now because I'm enjoying the moment with my family.

Laughing at the embarrassing videos of my brother we get interrupted by a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Getting up I almost tripped and now I was the one who was being laughed at.
"Karma." Jake said with a cocky smile while I pull the handle and open the door.

"Ace,what are-" he cut me off by squeezing me into his arms, with even more strength than my parents earlier today.
"Please, Elie forgive me. I really tried looking for you. I'm so so sorry about the way I acted. I was a total asshole, I know. But it's just I thought you were dead and so when I heard a girl saying her name was the same as yours my blood was boiling. Please please please tell me you can remember me. Please..." the last begging part was more like a whisper that was supposed to be like a prayer not heard by anyone.

I can feel his tears streaming down my neck.

Even tho I can't understand how his feelings towards me could change so quickly, I hugged him back. No meter how he acted towards me he now was literally breaking down in my arms.

"It's okay , Ace... it'll be fine. You don't have to cry." I take his face into my hands and make look at the with his puffy eyes.

"I'm sorry, I still can't remember much but I do remember some things now. Well more like one, not really important one but it gives hope that if I can remember that I can also  get all the other memories in the matter of time. " his face goes back to the crock of my neck and I just let him take his time.

I assure him and let him hug me even tighter even tho I can barely breathe now.

We stand there in silence for another minute in silence simply hugging. Not going to lie the silence does make me uncomfortable but I can deal with it.

When we pulled away I let him in and we walked into the living room together.
"Hey man what are you doing here?"  My brother and than parents greet Ace.
"just came to visit." He announced with a tight smile.

A week later I have already moved in with Jake, Camila and Jev. I got my own room and I think it's bigger than most people's apartments.

For the past 7 days we'd just hang out without anyone because we wanted to have some family time. Well not exactly with no one except us because Ace would insist he'd spend that time with us. Neither of us had anything to say but non of us even wanted to resist him.

Ace had been all nice and caring towards me. It's really nice to have him finally liking me.

Right now I'm heading to A's house because we wanted to have a girls night.

"Oh. Hi, Ace."
"Hey, Elie. What are you dining here? Come in."
Walking inside I answer his question. "Im here for the girls night."

"Oh yea I forgot. Do you need anything? Water, coffe, juice, tea-"
"No, thanks. Do you know where A is?"
"She went to buy some things for tonight I guess." He said a little .... Stressed? Scratching his neck. "If you want I can wait with you for her, I still have some time to head to your house." He cleared his throat.

"Thanks." Sitting on the couch I only now realise how dark his eyes are and how good he looks in his suit. There isn't many times when he wears those suits but hell, if he would do that more often he'd have all the girls literally hypnotised. As if he hadn't already had all the girls drawling.

"Why are you going to my house anyways?"
"We're having boys night with the guys and Jake is hosting it."
"In a suit?" I suspiciously raise my eyebrows at him.
"No, I just haven't changed yet. Give me a sec. I'll get some other clothes on and be right back. You can put some movie on." He stands up and goes to his room living me a little disappointed about the fact he was taking his suit off.

If I'm being honest he looks kind of hot like that and if we weren't the way we were I'd be so crushing on him.

I put on teen wolf the movie and wait for him to come back.

"I don't understand." Ace said with a frustrated frown on his face.
"Because you haven't watched the show." I let out a little laugh.
"And how long is the show?"
"Like 6 seasons each around 20 40 mniutes long episodes. "
"Well fuck that, I'm not watching it."

Our conversation about teen wolf gets interrupted by knocking at the door.
"It's probably Aspen, I'll go open." Trying to stand up I get pulled back by Ace.
"Aspen has keys, I'll go check." He said it in a protective tone. More protective than needed but I didn't even bother to argue.

A second layer I see Sofia walking into the living room. "Hi, Sof."
"Hey,babe. Where is A?"
"Ace said she wanted to buy some stuff for tonight. But it was an hour ago so she should be back any minute. Do you wanna watch the movie with us?" I say pointing at the big tv screen to show what movie I'm talking about.

Sofia looks at Ace and than back at  me with a smirk.
" with you? As in you and him ?"
"Yea.. what's so odd about it?" I ask confused felling the couch dipping next to me meaning someone sat on my right. Ace.

"Nothing. Just... making sure."

We had been watching the movie with
Stella, who wouldn't stop staring at us, for 5 minutes when our gazes  went towards
The opening door and Aspen walking in with hands full of bags filed with trash food.

"I'm so sorry guys it took me so long. There was a huge traffic on my way back caused by some accident."

"It's fine don't worry." Sofia and I assure her stand up from the couch and helping her with the bags.

"Weren't you supposed to be at Jake's place like an hour and a half ago?" Aspen frowned looking at her brother who apparently wasn't supposed to be here.
"Umm, yea I just.. just lost the track of time." He said walking out the door,looking  deeply into my eyes. No. No, not eyes more like soul which was extremely unusual and uncomfortable to me at all.

————————————————————————-

I gotta know! Have you guys watched teen wolf the movie?? 🐺
I loved the show but I still haven't watched the film. 🎬

Let me know how you guys liked this chapter.
Easter is coming so I'll try posting more but I can't promise anything. 🐣

Love you all so much!! ❤️