Chapter 5

Camila's Pov:

"Omg. It's so late. I completely lost the track of time. I really have to go back home now." Elenor panics picking up all her stuff

"Honey it's 9pm it's already dark outside. How are you even going to get to fall river? I haven't seen an unfamiliar car in front of the house." I say calming her.

"I mean I do have a car with me it's just parked at the cafe."

"Still, it's dark and dangerous-" I get cut of by Aspen. "Me and Jake will walk her to her car and make sure she's safe."

"Ok but Jake keep an eye on both of them."
"Mum we're not 10." He says walking out of the door with Elenor and Aspen next to him.

After the kids walk out the door me, my husband Jev , Kate and frank sit down on the couch.
"I-she-" my eyes get teary. I immediately whipe them away "it's so dumb sorry. I ju- I just when I heard what her name was I immediately thought of our Elie."

"Shh. It's ok love. It's fine. It's just a stupid name, and she's just some random girl." He storks my back trying to comfort me.

Losing your child is something no parent wants to go through. Unfortunately I was or actually am one of those unfortunate people, so when a girl who is so similar to your dead daughter comes to your life, it does bring back some sad memories.

"I know I'm sorry." I calm myself and listen to what Kate has to say.
"Let's not talk about Elie anymore. Elenor seems pretty nice I think she could have a good influence on Aspen. You know, she's not included in all that mafia shit."

"Yea I guess you're right."

We talk for a little longer before everyone goes back home.

Elenor's Pov :

I've been stressing out the whole way back home. What if dad's gonna be mad at me for not cleaning the house. What if he gets angry because it's super late and I'll wake him up?

I park my car and put the keys inside the door as quietly as I possibly could.

I walk in to a complete mess. Empty beer bottles
are all over the place and there's also a little plastic bag that is empty as well. The cofe table is a little dirty with some white powder, and having that little empty plastic bag in mind, can mean only one thing "Oh no." I mumble under my breath already knowing, he's been taking drugs while I wasn't home.

I was about to open my bedroom door when I heard his voice. "Where have you been?" He asks hardly keeping himself stable. "I um I I was at my friend's house. "

"Don't lie I know you were probably fucking around." His laughter is interrupted by his own coughing. "Fucking whore."

He comes closer and takes my arm with enough force to make a bruise. "Maybe if you like having a dick in your mouth so much I can call my fiends I bet they'd be thrilled." He slaps my face, and than pushes my to the wall. He punches my stomach 10 times before I'm able to mumble something.

"Dad please. I'm sorry." I cry out but he doesn't stop. I should have never went to Aspen's. It's all my fault.

The next day is Saturday so gladly I don't have work and I can heal myself.
When I get up I just do the usual stuff I do every day. I get up, dress myself, eat some fast breakfast and clean up the house before dad wakes up.

I wish my dad showed me more ... love?
He never really talked to me at all other than calling me names like whore or bitch or just simply yell at me for doing something wrong.
Rather than that I'd get beaten up, sometimes even only because he was bored.

I thought it was normal for parents to do that and I still do but yesterday I saw how it is for Aspen. She has all of those family dinners full of talking and playing games, laughing and you can see how they all care about each other.

I wish I had this. I wish mum didn't leave us. Maybe that's why dad doesn't like me. Maybe if I tried more to please him he'd like me enough.

—————————————————————————-

I know, this was a bad chapter. So bad that I'm not even going to ask you to vote 😭 but I guess I needed it to happen for the next chapters.

Hope you have a great day.🥰
Love you all.❤️

And remember you can do whatever but DO NOT take drugs!!!!