Chapter 2

Elenor's Pov:

We just finished our shift and now we're almost at Aspen's house. She only lives a few minutes away from work so we decided to take a walk to her home.

When we entered her house it's beautiful. In fact it's a Willa that probably is worth like over 20 million dolars and I can bet her guest bathroom I bigger than my whole house.

We enter the living room to two men playing video games.
"Move your butts, assholes." She says taking a sit next to them dragging me behind her.
"No way, we just started." The blond one informs.
"Who's your friend?" The other one asks. This one is scary and probably way much older than me.  His facial hair makes him look very serious, he has brown eyes perfectly matching the shade of his hair.

"Her name is Elenor. She's my new best friend. So move your fat, stupid asses because we want to watch our show."

When Aspen said my name I saw I little mix of emotions in both the blond and dark haired men's eyes but it didn't last long so I just shrugged it off.

"I'm going to my office." He says rudely, not even bothering to look at any of us before exiting the room.

"Sorry for him, that was rude. I'm Jake Murphy by the way." He puts his hand in front of me and I shake it with a smile on my face.

"So..."Aspen speaks taking the remote.
"We're going to watch TVD so you might want to get out of here. "

"Actually I'd like to stay."
"Really?!" We both ask at the same time clearly shocked by his statement.

"Most guys don't like watching shows like that it's all clingy and stuff." I say as we all make ourselves comfortable on the huge couch.
"I mean I've never watched that, and besides do you know how many girls would crave me if I knew who Damon Salvatore is? Thousands." He says with a foolish smirk on his face.

Even tho I just met Aspen a few hours ago and Jake just 17minutes ago they don't feel like strangers to me. However it feels like we've known each other for a lifetime.

Ace's Pov:

Jake and I are playing some video games when my sister comes back from work and to my surprise she's not alone.

"Move your buts assholes." She says taking a sit next to us dragging the girl behind her.
"No way, we just started." Jake informs not taking his eyes off of the TV.

"Who's your friend?" I ask looking at the pretty blond woman sitting behind my sister. Her hair is long but not too long and a little wavy. Her eyes are green but the shade is so dark that some people could think it's brown.

"Her name is Elenor. She's my new best friend,so move your fat, stupid asses because we want to watch our show."

When Aspen said her friend's name I felt instant sharpness in my chest.
"I'm going to my office." I say rudely not bothering to look at any of them before exiting the room.

Walking into my office I slam the door shut pulling out my anger on them.

Elenor... Elie...

I walk towards my desk looking through the drawers but I can't find the thing I'm looking for.

I rush to my room and after making a complete mess I find what I was looking for. A little blanket... Elenor's favourite blanket. Not this Elenor's, but my little Elie's.

Jake's and my parents run the biggest mafia in the USA. That makes them have a lot of enemies.
And one of those enemies also used to have a mafia of his own.

15years ago me and my family were celebrating my 11th birth day. Everyone was there. And so were my parents' best friends, who happen to be Jake's parents. Jake was obviously there too as well as his little sister Elenor who at the time was 4.

You know the drill. The typical 11year old's b-day party. The kids playing in the garden and parents talking and having a barbecue taking a look at the kids from time to time.

After a few hours of playing with the toys I got and eating the cake I saw Elie being upset. I always cared for Elie, sometimes even more than her own brother did. Jake is 2 years younger than me so that made him 4 years older than his sis
Always when he'd be rude to her I'd stand up for her. I just felt protective over her.
Still do....

*Flash back*

————————————————————————-
FLASH BACK COMING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER MAKE SURE TO READ IT.

I hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment. It means the world that you are ridding my story.

Love you all.♥️
Have a great day.💘