Chapter 11

Elenor's pov:

I knock at Jake's house door and wait for someone to let me in.
"Hey,El!" Holding his beer Jake hugs me.
"Hi." He takes my hand and leads me to the back yard where everyone is already having fun.

"Yo, you guys!" he snaps his fingers to get everyone's attention. "This is Elenor, my friend. El these are my friends. Drake, Damian,Adam,Easton, Sofia, she's Easton's girlfriend by the way and you already know A and Ace."

"A! Why didn't you tell me we finally had a girl in the group?" Sofia comes closer to me and gives me a warm hug. "I'm so happy to meet you, these boys are impossible to stand sometimes, so it's good to have another girl around."

"Yea, A! Why didn't you tell us we had a new hot chicka around " I blush feeling Adam's arm wrap around my shoulders.

"You know if you ever feel lonely, here is my number, darling." He winks at me giving me a little note that he just took out of his back pocket.

"I'll keep that in mind." I answer giggling before Aspen and Sofia pull me out of his grip leading me inside the house. "Okay,okay, I'm sure you can try hitting on her later, Adam but for now you'll have to put that on hold, because us girls need to put our bikinis on."

"Sounds promising enough." He ads with a smirk on his face right before we're inside and can't hear him anymore.

I already have my bikini on under my clothes so I just take my shorts and t-shirt off.

Elenor's outfit:

"Wow, girl! Slay!" Aspen squealed excitedly

"Can you please explain how are you single?"
"Oh, don't think she'll be single for much longer, Sof. I'm sure Adam's jaw will drop when he sees her."  They both laugh making me blush.

"Can you guys stop teasing me? I literally just met him 15 minutes ago. I think I'll just stick to friends."

"With benefits." Sofia says under her fake coughing. We all look at each other and than burst out laughing.

"By the way you guys look pretty hot too."

Sofia's outfit:

Aspen's outfit:

Aspen's outfit:

Us girls are currently sun bathing and the guys have been complaining about us "not being fun"

"Come on girls. It's a pool party you are supposed to be wet!" Jake says making everyone laugh at his dirty joke.

"Well I can make El wet with pleasure."
"What?! No! Please. Hahaha." I stand up from my subbed when I see Adam getting closer start running around the whole garden to get away from him.

Both of us are giggling while running. Jake and Easton start chasing after the girls as well, and that's how our little battle started. We were throwing all the things we saw, like water bottles, pillows and oranges at the boys but even that didn't stop them from throwing us all into the pool.

"I know other ways how to make a girl wet if you want to try them out later on." Adam said winking at me, making everyone laugh. Everyone except Ace obviously.

This guys really needs to stop acting as if someone put a stick in his butthole.

"Let's play never have I ever." One of the guys, Damian said right before we all took our seats.

Easton was about to start but got cut of by Damian who forgot to mention that the loser has to jump into the pool.

"So. Never have I ever got caught masturbating."
I was a little shocked to start of with this kind of a question but I shrugged it off and looked around to see who put their fingers down.

Damian was the only one to do so. Covering he's blush with his hands he grows "Ugh man why did you have to remind me about it?"

"Oh come on it's a normal thing to do we're adults. Don't be so ashamed about it. Unless it was your mum or something haha." I laughed at my little joke taking a sip of my beer. My laugh faded when Isaac the emotionless face of Damian who if killing with looks would be possible would already put me in a grave. "Wait...oh freak."

Everyone bursts out laughing while the embarrassed redhead hid his face in his hands.

We played for a little while before we decided to just lay down and have a talk. Sofia just got out of the pool (because she was the one who lost)
When Jake's dad came to the yard.

—————————————————————————

Hello everyone, so this was chapter 11 let me know how you liked it.

Also what are your thoughts of Adam and El?

Don't forget to vote and comment it means the world 🌍

Love you all 💘
Have a slaying day😘💅