Chapter 12

Jev's pov:

I was explaining some plans for the next moth to my men at the wear house when I realised I forgot one of the documents form my house so I got back to get it.

When I walked though the front door I heard noice coming from the back of the house so I went to check it.

"So this is what you guys do when you're not doing the work that I gave you."

"You mean having a life besides work? Yea, you could use that, you know,old man?" My own son speaks up throwing a crushed can to the trash.

"Wait. You guys work for, Jev?" Elenor asks taking her sunglasses of.

"Yea. That's how we all actually met. You know all this ma-" I cut Easton off by smacking him in the back of his head, before he slips something Elenor shouldn't get involved with.

"Hey! What was that for man?!"  It took him one second of my glare to finally realise what I meant.

"Anyways. What have you guys been up to?"
"Just finished playing never have I ever." My soon to be daughter in law answered.

I know. I know. They haven't even been together for 6 months yet but I hope they eventually are going to end up together. I just like to see my son happy but what I love seeing more than my son being happier is my son being embarrassed so that's why this comment comes out of my mouth.

"Have you asked a question about sleep talking of how soft titties are? I'm sure Jake would put his finger down. He just did that yesterday. OH and I almost forgot how he was drawling."

"Dad-"
"NO wait! I got a better one. Remember how you once played with a dog poop when you were 7 because you thought it was play dough?" We all laugh and even Jake can't hold it anymore.

My laugh was quickly cut of when I saw something. A birth mark. On Elenor's left hip. A heart shaped birthmark on Elenor's left hip. Just like my little baby Elie's...

"You good Jev?" Her voice ringing in my ears and my heart skipping a beat. Not so stable anymore I answer quickly walking back to the house.
"Yes. Just forgot something from my office."

Running up the stairs I get lost in my own thoughts.

It can't be her. My daughter is dead. But... they have the same hair colour and..and the eye colour, the age would be the same as well. This could be a coincidence. But... the birth mark....I . No.

Breathing heavily and taking a sit on my office chair I put my head in my hands and pull out my phone to call Frank.

"What's u-"

"You have to come to my house.
Now. It's an emergency. I'll be waiting for you in my office."

I hang up and just wait for him to arrive.

Ace's PoV:

Jev was suddenly acting so odd and 10 minutes after he storms off I see my own father rushing to Jev's office.

Something is going on and it doesn't seem good.
I have to check on it later.

Jev's PoV:

"What is it about? You sounded as if someone just died."

"I'd say the opposite." I say not looking away from that one random point I've been looking at without moving for the past 8 minutes.

"What do you mean ... like... came from the dead..?" He makes it seem as if he's checking if I haven't gone insane.

"Elie. I think Elenor might be her..." Was all I said before telling all the similarities they have like, the same name, heir control, eye colour, the age is the same and-

"Jev... stop. Look I know it's hard and I'm not expecting from you to ever move on from this because I know I wouldn't be able to do so,but... you can't just assume a random girl to be your daughter."

"She has the birthmark." He's look now softens and I can see some hope and shock in he's eyes even tho he's trying not to show it.
"... how do you know?"
"I saw it. They're at the pool now, we were talking and I saw it."

"Look. Do you know how many 19 year old blond girls with green eyes named Elenor are out there? ... at least hundreds. "

I am fucking tearing up. For a second I thought...I thought I could get my baby back but Frank ruined it for me. I'm not mad at him. I'm not mad at anyone but myself. I'm mad because I couldn't keep my precious little sweetheart safe...

Frank taped my back and started walking towards the whiskey that he knew I kept in my desk.

"Want some?"
"No, thanks. I'm gonna head to the toilet, be right back."

I didn't go to the toilet. I went to look for El. I know it's stupid but it'll hunt me to death if I'm not 300% sure. Just 2 little questions and I'm done with speculating.

I run down the stairs to look for her. Seeing her taking water from the kitchen makes me take a deep breath.

"Hey,El."
"Oh, hi. Want some water?"
"No thanks. I ... um can I-" I clear my throat before speaking up again. "Would you mind me asking you 2 quick questions?"
" Sure, whatever you wanna know."

"When is your birthday?"
"July 27th."

July 27th... that's the exact same date.

I don't know ... anything. At the moment all I know is the only one question I have left to ask and if the answer I what I hope for it to be it might as well answer all the questions I have had for the past decade.

" What is your father's name?"

—————————————————————————-

Not gonna lie I was so excited for this chapter so I hope you loved it!!!

Let me know what your favourite ice cream flavour is cause I'm craving some so bad right now🍦🍨🍧.

Don't forget to vote and comment, it makes my day.♥️

Love you all.❤️❤️❤️❤️