42- The party

I woke up to Ben fast asleep and the first of the morning sun starting to peak through the blinds of the window. He was rolled over on his front, face turning away from me as I reached out. I stopped myself suddenly remembering yesterday and what happened. 'it's his birthday' I said to myself. I know how I felt yesterday but I can't handle ben hating me... maybe I'm scared of him being like that considering how he treated me before.

I leaned over him and kissed his shoulder blades, my fingers trailing across his waist as I felt him stir slightly. "didn't think you wanted to touch me for a while" he said in a tired half asleep voice.

"That was yesterday... happy birthday, Ben" I stroked his hair

He finally rolled over to face me and I held the side of his face as his arm coiled around my middle pulling me to him. "then we've changed our mind?" he suggested

I didn't answer as I didn't know what I was being asked 

"you're mine. Don't forget it." his face was semi-serious as he still kept it light for such an early time in the morning.

I reached down and felt his arousal, he had just woken up after all. I pushed his chest so he lay flat on his back as a smile pulled at the edge of his mouth. My legs came on either side of his hips as my sensitive area rubbed against his hardness through a pair of boxers. My large baggy t-shirt was the only thing I was wearing, his hands came over my thighs as he caressed my smooth skin, my hands trailing up and down his strong chest.

"50..." I giggled. "you don't feel like 50..." I teased as he pushed my hips down harder on his, my mouth opening slightly at the feeling against my core. his hands traveled from my hips up under my top, feeling my stomach as his large hands wrapped around my waist so perfectly. 

I pulled the top over my head revealing my breasts to him as his hand grazed over my chest. Keeping my hand firmly on his chest I was taking control for once, and he was letting me. My hips started rocking against him as his breathing picked up. He sat upright as I was pulled to his chest. His face nuzzled my breasts as my head fell back opening up my chest to him.

"say it," he said between heavy breaths as he kissed my breasts, "say you're mine" he gripped me so tight to him

The uneasy voice in my head came back as a pit in my stomach opened up, hearing his words I once again had the gut instinct that something wasn't as it should be.

He positioned himself at my entrance and he thrust himself into me not wasting any time. I winced at the sudden feeling, a slight pain at the roughness as I buried my face in his neck hiding my discomfort. 

Reluctantly, I swallowed the things I said yesterday and gave in hoping he would be more tender with me "I'm yours, I always have been"  my words didn't help the way I thought they would, he flipped me over driving into me with a force he had never used with me before. My fingers dug into his back so hard as I concentrated on not letting out any sounds of discomfort.

I stared at the ceiling as he buried his head in my neck, every thrust feeling harder. This felt different but he was just letting off steam from yesterday, I'm telling myself that is the reason so I can find some sort of enjoyment in it.

"Ben I-" my words were cut off as he brought his hand up to my mouth while he continued on his path, my eyes widening slightly at his touch, shocked he would cut me off and stop me talking. His moans became louder in my ear and his breathing heavier and heavier until he finally collapsed as his full weight lay on top of me.

Despite the roughness he just showed me, he brought his head up and kissed me which I leaned into, thankful that he showed gentleness at the end relieved he was finished.

He got up and walked into the bathroom, and I watched his bare figure walk across the room, clutching the sheets around me as the soreness between my legs was apparent now.

I had mixed emotions, I was completely taken aback and confused at how he behaved. While he showered I got up and looked around for my hairbrush and checked a few drawers. I haven't really been in his cupboards and I took a quick look. Pulling open his bedside unit, I found in the top drawer a mix of random things like a comb, some mints, coasters, and... photos. 

I pulled them out and found myself on top of the pile, pictures Ben took on an old auto-print camera while we were having a late night in bed. Me in my underwear, no bra, sprawled out on the bed while he got various angles of my body while I was giggling up at him. I remember it like it was yesterday.

But something about these pictures wasn't right, I didn't recognize the bedding, and the color was wrong. I looked closer and didn't even recognize the pants I was wearing... I don't own any purple lace, I was perplexed. 

Turning the photo over I realized the photo was taken some 8 years ago. This wasn't me, it was Clara. I stared at them for a second realizing how we were identical, even our bodies were shaped the same apart from her being slightly skinnier than me.

I didn't even notice the shower stopped as ben took the photos from my hands as he stood in front of me with a towel wrapped around him. he put them back in the drawer looking at me cautiously, an eyebrow raised. He got dressed by the wardrobe and I finally managed to speak.

"ben why is it that I look like her... really."

I just needed to know because there is no coincidence that we are so similar, I deduced that we were somehow related. A cousin, or some sort of half-sibling, anything at this point was welcome as I knew there had to be a relation.

"Not today...please, Just hold off one day and I promise to tell you everything soon."

this is the most he has ever told me or assured me, he didn't dodge the question, he finally acknowledged it. I took that as victory enough and nodded "thank you" I said sincerely. And he smiled at me before getting back to picking out a shirt.

/

The day was spent out in the back garden, the sun was warm on my skin and I wore a floaty white summer dress. I cooked Ben some breakfast and brought the plate over to him as he leaned his head back and I brought my lips to his. His hand snaked through my hair as I giggled into our kiss. Pulling away he let his hand smooth over my behind as I took a seat beside him and we enjoyed our pancakes, stealing glances at each other as our feet were mingling under the table.

later on, we were readying ourselves for Bens's party and I was taking a little longer to make sure I looked just right. He laid a dress out for me to use tonight- a dark green slip dress with spaghetti straps and a satin finish. It was stunning. As I was fixing the final bits of my hair I reminded myself of how these dresses and lovely clothes came to be here. Clara's wardrobe. How odd it must be for the family to see me wearing everything Clara would have worn for years. 

"nearly ready?" ben called up to me "I'm coming now" I shouted. 

Appearing on the stairs, Ben smiled at me lovingly appreciating the dress and how I looked in it.

"stunning" he breathed in astonishment, a sadness in his eyes but still smiling up at me. 

"You're always the center of the room you know... whatever you wear you just look gorgeous" he added,

"well it is your party after all, and I happen to think you look very handsome." I smiled

his shirt was loosely tucked into his smart trousers and the top buttons sat open cooly "you always look dashing to me" I giggled 

I met him at the foot of the stairs as he wrapped his arms around my thighs, as I stood taller than him on the first step, and as I leaned on him brushing my fingers over his hair, his beard freshly trimmed.

"We have a party to get to my love" he took my hand and kissed it gently as he took me to walk with him. We made our way to the big house, the lights on glowing with warmth and vibrance, the bustle from inside, and all the guests buzzing making it feel magical. 

I just didn't realize this magical night would be the one to break the curse once and for all. Little did I know this was the last night under his enchantment, and the truths that have been withheld would all be bursting at the seams, and everything would change in a matter of hours.