27

"Just give me one minute" I shouted down the hall at Ben urging me out the door to join the party at the big house.

I found a beautiful camel coloured dress in the wardrobe. It was a delicate square cut top with thin spaghetti straps over my shoulders and was completely backless. My bare skin in full view all the way down to just above my hips. From there it flowed down my legs becoming semi see-through from the top of my thigh. It had a slit down my left leg from just below my hip. It was gorgeous.

My hair was left fairly natural, Ben likes me looking like ME. I love that I don't have to make an effort with him, he just wants the real me. My thick dark brown curls sitting surprisingly well above my shoulders. I put a tiny bit of mascara on but that was it.

I finally plucked up the courage to step into the living area. I walked out, my heels boosting me about 3 or 4 inches, as I made my way into his view.

He turned around and I immediately dropped my head embarrassed to see his reaction. "Oh my god" I perked up and glanced at him. His face looked like he was completely enchanted. His eyes running over my whole body, taking everything in as he stood with his mouth open.

I awkwardly crossed my arms over my middle. "Whaaaat" I whined at him in a bit of a teenagery way. He made his way slowly over to me as my breathing got a bit more unsteady. "Well, let's have a twirl." He smiled smugly. He wanted to take a full view of me, I laughed a bit and complied.

I turned around slowly and heard him take a sharp inhale as his eyes met my back. His fingertips grazing my skin. I turned back around and couldn't take his gaze anymore as I awkwardly laughed and nuzzled his chest, giggling and groaning.

His hands came around me and trailed up and down my back feeling my smooth skin. His other hand made its way down to my behind as he appreciated my voluptuous figure. "Christ, you're beautiful." He said breathlessly. My cheeks went slightly red. His hands roaming all over me making me feel weak under his touch.

"What's tonight for? How come the whole family is getting together?" He caressed my cheek lightly as he angled my face looking up at him, his height towering over my small frame. He stood in a stunning suit, camel trousers and a jacket with a gorgeous navy shirt underneath. The top buttons weren't done up giving him a relaxed look. He looked so dapper.

"It's a special occasion, you'll see when you are there" his hand came through my soft hair. He brought his head down and met my lips. His soft lips. We stood there for a minute just kissing. Our tongues dancing as we felt each other. My hands coming down to his waist beneath his jacket.

He stopped after a moment smiling at me. "Shall we?" He held his hand out. I gave him a small peck as I took his hand. He led me out the door as we walked over to the big house, holding him tightly in the evening chill against my bare skin.

*
He opened the door for me, his hand resting on my lower back gesturing me inside. I stepped in as Ben closed the door behind him and I huddled close to him as I heard the noises from the living room.

We walked up the hall and as I came around the corner I was met with Eve hugging me tightly while everyone gave a slight cheer "happy birthday darling! Oh I hope this is all good enough, you are 21 after all it has to be special!" I was speechless, she looked at me smiling as I smiled back and turned to Ben. "It's my birthday? It's August 20th?" He laughed. "Yes it is, that's the surprise..." he said as he laid his hands on my shoulders from behind and planted a kiss on the top of my head.  A table full of gifts was visible to me, bags and boxes of all different colours labelled to me. 

Eve took my hand "here let me introduce you to the family you haven't met yet" I was introduced to various members of the family. Bens aunts and uncles, his cousins, there must have been about 60 people around the house. It was a huge family.