18- first night

He brought his lips down to my neck, leaving hot open-mouthed kisses on my sensitive skin as he made his way down my body, cupping my breasts, his large hands trailing down my stomach as he sat up looking down at me with a thirsty look on his face.

He was already shirtless and he brought his hands down to his waistband. I took a sharp inhale realizing what was happening. I didn't want to stop but I felt myself shaking a bit from the realization of what was coming. He pulled his trousers down revealing his hard member, discarding his joggers to the side. I just stared for a moment, he really was in incredible shape for his age, he wasn't absolutely muscled up, never missing a day at the gym. He was toned, his broad and defined shoulders. He was much bigger than me in every way, my small frame was minuscule compared to him.

I let my eyes drop below his waist and stopped breathing for a second. All I could think was, oh my god... I mean it's big. like really big. Won't that hurt? All I've heard is how much it hurts the first time and I'm pretty sure those people telling me didn't have quite the same man sitting in front of them. "you alright?" he tenderly rubbed my leg. "uh yea, I-I'm good, this is just new to me..." he smiled and leaned over me coming in close to my face. "Don't worry, you're safe with me" he kissed me passionately and I felt myself relax a bit.

His hand traveled down to my underwear and he sat up, pulling them slowly down my legs, my skin tingling at his touch. I slightly squeezed my kneese together, embarrassed, but he pulled them apart coming down between them and laying kisses all up the inside of my thigh. He got dangerously close and I snapped my head up, "w-what are you doing?" he put his hand on my stomach and lightly pushed me back down on my back "Shh, just relax... ok?" I nodded my head and I gasped staring down at him. His mouth came to my sensitive area, his tongue swirling slightly as he had his way with me.

I reached down and ran my fingers through his hair, gripping tightly which made him moan into me, the feeling of it made me gasp and my toes curled. I could tell he started smiling, I could feel it against me. He held my hips tighter now, my legs closing him in as he ran a hand up one of my thighs. He hit my sensitive spot and I could feel his tongue flicking as he sucked on my nub making me arch my back, holding his head that bit tighter.

His hand came up my body as he took my breast in his hand, holding me in place. I was starting to fall apart, these electric pulses were racing through my body. I could hardly breathe properly. His tongue inside of me was the best feeling in the world. After a few more electric moments the pressure built up and up and I started whining, not able to keep it in anymore. I felt a release and my whole body felt like it collapsed. He licked and sucked my juices, it felt so sensitive down there now, and he pulled away bringing his head up to mine.

"Taste yourself" his hot wet mouth crashed down onto mine and our tongues met. "you taste so fucking good" I let out a breathless giggle as he kissed me again. I came down from my high and we kissed each other, his hands travelling up and down my body feeling every single inch of me. I let my hands drop below his waist and run over his behind. I've always thought how nice his ass looked. He broke our kiss and he took my hand, bringing it to his front.

He gazed into my eyes as he took my hand and wrapped it around his thick member. I started stroking along its length "good girl" which made me up the intensity just hearing him say that. His mouth opened as he took a jagged breath in, I could tell he couldn't wait much longer. He brought his hand down swiftly and positioned himself at my entrance, still holding my gaze. His tip lightly brushing against my wetness, still sensitive from his tongue.

I panicked and brought my hand to his chest. "Ben..." my voice shakey and uncertain. I snapped out of my haze and was brought back to reality. I was actually about to lose my virginity.

"What wrong?" He fanned my face with his breath

"I'm just nervous... it's going to hurt"

"Yea it usually hurts a bit at the start, but it gets better. Trust me, you can relax with me"

My hand was still pushing his chest slightly and in a quick motion he removed my hand and pinned it down beside my head. His fingers intertwining with mine making it seem less threatening, less like he was pinning me down.

I gasped at this and felt him position himself at my entrance once more. "Ben..." I whimpered. My hand curled around his upper arm.

In a swift movement, he pushed his full length into me making me grip him tightly with my free hand, letting out a painful gasp. Tears formed in my eyes from the sharp pain that pulsed through me. When people talk about how it feels they really don't mention the initial sensation, it felt like a small rip or pop. Needless to say it was actually a bit painful.

He turned my head to face him as he gave me a questioning nod, our noses touching. He pulled out and thrust himself back into me a little more gently this time but it still came with sharp pain. He on the other hand let out a low groan of pleasure with an expression of pure ecstasy and agony mixed together. I suppose it felt amazing for him, amazing for anyone having sex with a virgin.

He built up a rhythm as my hips moved with his, every movement feeling a bit better with each thrust. He dropped his head into the crook of my neck and breathed heavily letting out some low raspy moans.

I was still tense as I squeezed my eyes shut every so often to a particularly sharp sensation. I enjoyed being with him in this moment but the tears forming in my eyes was an indication of how it felt for me.

His hand cradled my head tenderly while the other one gripped my hip tightly, his fingers digging into my skin. "Fuck you are so tight" he breathlessly uttered into my ear. he was definitely enjoying himself and I was enjoying how close we were, feeling each other.

His pace quickened, he pushed into me harder as he buried his face into my neck, his lips brushing my collarbone. I gripped his shoulders tighter, the increased intensity making me dig my nails into him, which he seemed to like as he pulled his face up to look at me. "fuck.." he breathed a few times, he was coming apart. His full length thrusting into me quite hard now, making a small tear trickle down my cheek from the feeling of him filling me. My walls clenched tightly around his thick length making him breathe harder.

He thrust himself hard into me one last time, filling me completely as I gasped, a sharp twang hitting me, and he let out an exasperated moan as he released himself inside of me. The sensation was indescribable. He stayed like that a little longer as we lay there staring at each other, connected. Breathing heavily, our chests rising and falling in sync. He wiped the tear from my cheek and laid a soft long kiss on my lips. I raised my hands up to his neck, leaning desperately into his kiss.

He rolled off of me and lay on his back beside me panting deeply. I rolled over and laid my head on his chest, my leg intertwining his. "you feel ok?" he looked down at me stroking my hair. "I didn't hurt you too much?" I smiled back at him "no, I feel fine... it was a little uncomfortable at first... but I liked it." he kissed the top of my head. "you are amazing. My girl..." hearing him say that made my heart flutter a bit and I held him tighter.

We stayed in each other's arms, talking, laughing, for maybe an hour or two. We had sex twice more in that time. It definitely felt better by the third time, I began to enjoy it. Plus he was this experienced man, not a little boy I could be having my first time with if I was back home. Needless to say it would have been very disappointing and awkward. With him I just felt at ease. I was in good hands. 

I see how much he loves me, how much he wants to make me happy. And it made me realize how much I loved him as well. I hadn't thought about it before, but right now it's all I can feel. I love him.