13- giving in

Clodagh

"May I..." he said as he lowered his hand to my hot core. Rubbing his finger around my sensitive spot making me gasp and grip his arms tighter, slightly squeezing my legs as no one has ever touched me here before.

I didn't want to have sex with him, I knew I wasn't ready for that yet. But The power he has over me... why don't I kick him off and reject these advances, why do I give in? Why do I want it? He has abused me, hurt me, kidnapped me...

"Trust me it's not that." He reassured me.

"I don't know, maybe that's-" he cut me off with a kiss.
"Trust me, you're with ME Clo..."
I'm frightened but my body has never felt like this before, I was confused. I didn't respond, I just maintained my worried look but his lips came down to mine once again. Our tongues dancing together, which felt euphoric but I kept reminding myself that this is wrong. He leaned back and trailed his hands down my body, cupping my breasts, taking it all in. He finally came to my hips. His thumbs running along the hem of my underwear, he leans down and places soft kisses just above them and I watched as he pulled them down my legs discarding them off to the side, never breaking eye contact with me once.

His gaze was intense, I couldn't decide whether it made me melt or if I felt tense and fragile underneath him. Maybe both. I was completely naked now, and he fully clothed. The power dynamic was more than evident.

"Ben I don't think this is wise, let's just get cleaned up, please..." I reasoned as I put my hands on his chest and pushed lightly. Now I was panicking slightly at his resistance. He took my hands and put them above my head, keeping them anchored down with one hand and the other gripping my waist while I squirmed underneath him.

"Shh sh, hey... relax Clo. Everything's fine." He placed hot kisses all over my neck and collarbone, sucking and biting at me. "Ben..." I whined as my eyes welled up.

In a split second his hand came down to my hot core and he inserted a large finger into me making me gasp painfully. He loosened his grip on my hands and I brought them to his broad shoulders, gripping him tightly. "God you're so tight Clo." He groaned into my ear. A tear rolled down my cheek and he leaned in and kissed it away as he cupped my other cheek tenderly.

He moved in and out of me with increasing pace, curling his finger. Every movement got less and less painful but it still felt uncomfortable. He didn't take his eyes off me, he wanted to see every single expression on my face. It was mostly discomfort but I don't think he saw that.

I felt myself tightening as it felt better and better with each movement. My eyes closing not from pain but in pleasure. His finger grazing my clit as I was reaching my climax. My breathing became heavy as he smiled down at me, proud of his work. I felt a release as my juices released around his digit.

He swirled his finger around my sensitive folds and removed his hand and brought it up between our faces, taking the tip of his finger in his mouth tasting it. I didn't know how to react. i continued to stare into his eyes, panting."Taste" he brought his finger down to my mouth and initially i wanted to turn my head but I sucked on it as he wanted, gripping his hand. "You're amazing... my good girl" he gave me one last kiss before sitting up, our tongues mingling as we tasted each other.

Already I could feel the wave of pleasure ware away leaving me feeling slightly ashamed. Allowing that to happen, or maybe I didn't allow it to happen... I didn't have much say...I'm not sure.

He wrapped the blanket around me again. "relax by the fire for a while, I'll get you some coffee" He planted a kiss on my forehead and stood up. what I really needed was a hot shower to wipe away what had just happened. The shame had already started to kick in. I let that happen... I didn't even stop him. What's wrong with me? I just lay on the floor with my blanket wrapped around me trying to ignore the discomfort sinking in from the experience. The kissing was ok, it felt really nice, but the other thing was too far, I just feel sore after it. I enjoyed it towards the end but I'm still left feeling fragile. He seemed to enjoy it, I think I would know if he didn't

*

I wake up by the fire to Ben lying right behind me, spooning me, and his arms wrapped around me in an embrace. We sat down and talked for a bit, kissed each other a little bit more, but I got tired and fell asleep. I just wanted to talk if I'm honest... but I didn't say no to kissing him. He was good at it, it felt nice...

So he must have joined me once I was out. His shirt is off, I can feel his firm chest and bare skin against my back. His crotch poking my rear. He may be nearly 50 but he definitely has kept in some amazing shape.

I carefully unwrap myself from him and turn around to face him, taking my fingers for a moment and tracing the lines on his forehead. He looks nice when he's sleeping. there's no denying how handsome he is. His beard needs a slight shave though. I stand up taking a blanket from the sofa to shield me and walk over to the kettle to make myself a cup of tea to calm myself.

Not everyone's first sexual experience is the best, it gets better in time, and that was most likely applying to this as well. It still hurt a bit, but I'm sure that will pass.

I came back as he was starting to stir "hey, what are you doing?" He slurred as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.
"Sorry I just needed a Drink," I said kneeling down beside him as he sat up, took my cup and had a sip to wake him. His hand stoked my thigh tenderly.
I grazed the sides of his head where little silver hairs were coming through "hmm look you've got silver coming through"
"Don't remind me, I'm getting old" he chuckled as he stroked my thigh.
"No I like it, it- well it reminds me of Dad's hair. Looks like yours." he kind of shied away from that. I was sort of embarrassed to admit it. He probably thinks I have some awful father complex drawing me towards him. Not like it's a problem for him.

"I think we need to get cleaned up. we should wash your hair too. we will be going somewhere tomorrow" My eyes darted back to him in shock. Going somewhere? where could we possibly go...

"w-where are we going," I asked shyly as I sipped my coffee, he held my hand ushering the mug towards him again as I carefully tipped it up to his lips. "my parent's house"

I nearly dropped the mug, my mouth slightly open. He took the mug and placed it on the coffee table and brought his hand up cradling my neck, his thumb stroking my cheek. "you are going to be on your best behavior, ok? They know all about you and how you came here. They are happy to finally have you here and I can trust you enough now to let you leave the house."

His family supported him kidnapping me... do they know the whole story? what on earth is going on... "you have a family here?" he looked at me with adoration. "of course I do, you are apart of it as well." I gave him a small smile to reassure him. "what're their names.." I asked as I brought my hand up to hold his that was firmly around the crook of my neck. "my mum is called Eve, she will get on so well with you I just know it. And my dads' name is Connor. He is a real man's man but he has a soft spot for the women of the family." he laughed.

"so are we being honest, are they aware of everything? or should I memorize some things beforehand..." I was so ready to meet others ill admit. To see another woman's face is all I wanted. "no-no, they know everything. Just tell them how well you are treated. No need to bring up those early on mishaps." I nodded understanding that he meant 'please don't tell them I hurt you' as he lightly grazed the scar on my cheek.

He lay back down and held his arm out for me to lie down with him. I shuffled down and lay my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me tightly, nuzzling the top of my head. I got to feel him properly now, I let my hand feel up and down his torso, settling on his defined pectoral muscle. "tomorrow will be great, and you'll see how amazing it is to live here, to be apart of this family."

"thank you for trusting me, for letting me meet them. it means a lot" I said quietly. he kissed the top of my head and I looked up at him. His hand cradling my head, and he leaned over planting a soft tender kiss on my lips. "it can be like this all the time, as long as you behave... and we can be happy like this every day. wouldn't that be nice?" he stroked the side of my face tucking my hair behind my ear. It would be nice to not receive any abuse from him, I can go along with this... I need to find happiness somewhere in all of this, or else I'm going to drown .