20- i wrote the last few chapters while ovulating as you can probably tell

"C'mon you, let's clean up. We have to be over at the big house for 1pm" we were going over to his mum and dads for a big family lunch with everyone which I've been looking forward to.

I lay on the bed with the sheets tangled up around me, lying front down as the bare skin of my back tingled from the light breeze coming through the window. My skin still felt on fire. Last night was... it was fantastic. I Never thought that I would have enjoyed my first time so much, he made it amazing. He was so tender, he took it slow at first which I was grateful for, and he made sure I was satisfied... not just him.

The memory of it all was flooding my brain and leaving me with a childish smile. His body on-top of me, pushing into me, the marks he has left all over me from his mouth... I look down and see a very dark purple mark just above my area, on my pelvis. There's more on my breasts, my neck, collarbone. He's marked me just about everywhere as if marking his territory and saying 'this is mine'.

I pull the sheets around me and stand up making my way to the bathroom where Ben was filling the bath. "Is that for me?" I said quietly leaning against the door frame. "It's for us" he said looking back at me smiling. I let out a childish grin and bounced over to him wrapping my arms around him.

The bath is ready and he pulls the sheets from my body as I slightly cover my breasts. I step into the bath and let the hot water soothe my body. He takes his shorts off and climbs in behind me, sitting down with his legs either side of me as I sit inbetween his legs, closing me in his embrace. His arousal pokes into my lower back and I secretly giggle to myself.

He brings the sponge all over my body, gently and carefully caressing my skin with the soap. I lean back into his chest and rest my head back on his shoulder. His lips against my temple, he leaves me kisses down from my temple to my shoulder as he cleans me up. He slowly reached in between my legs and I took a sharp breath. The sponge came over my sensitive area and the inside of my thighs.

I felt the sponge fall and his hand cupped me, it was almost possessive as if to say 'this is mine... I own you...' my back arched slightly at the feel of his hand and I brought my hand down to his as i encouraged more movement. He let out a breathy chuckle.

"Good Girl... you like that?" My breathing picked up as his finger slid through my sensitive folds, teasing me. "Mmhmmm" I managed to get out. He brought his other hand up to my neck as he gripped me slightly tighter making me let out a small Cry.

"Tell me what you want..." his finger slid inside of me, my tight walls clenching around his thick digit. Through my unsteady breathing I managed to bring myself together. "I want you... I- ahhh- I want all of you." his finger curled inside of me as he hit my sensitive nub. Electric pulses travelling through me. I Gripped his hand tighter, he worked up the pace.

"I want you to sit on my lap" he whispered in my ear. "W-what..." I breathed out. He removed his finger from me and turned me around facing him. On my knees, I sat down straddling him on his lap. I let out a nervous breath feeling his hard erection against my stomach. He raised me up slightly and I felt him position his length at my entrance "Ben..." I let out another jagged breath as his lips connected to my nipple, his tongue tickling my sensitive skin.

In a swift movement he pushed himself inside of me, gripping my behind and bringing my hips down onto him as he filled me up. I let out a gasp as I gripped his hair at the bottom of his head. "Just like this, move with me" he moved my hips strategically hitting all the right spots. We were both moaning loudly, him nibbling my shoulder.

My hips rolling into him harder each time as I enjoyed the feeling now, getting past the discomfort I felt at first last night. His hands firmly gripping my rear, He let out soft moans as I smiled proudly knowing that he was completely at my will right now. "Fuck. You feel amazing... you're so tight, I don't think I'll last much longer"

He was right, and neither was I going to. We both started falling apart as I rode it out reaching our climax. My pace quickened, He went deeper and deeper into me, my body shaking as I edged towards my release. My hand came out and gripped the side of the bath, my nails digging into the edge desperately. Crying out together, He thrust up into me hard and deep as we both came. He came inside of me, a sudden warm feeling filling me up as my juices came over his thick member.

The warm water of the bath made it feel so much more sensual... we sat there slumped into one another, pressed against each other, him still inside of me filling me completely. Not wanting to move an inch as we both felt incredible just sitting connected for a moment. "You are incredible" he breathed, running his hands up my back, keeping me anchored down on him a little longer.

"I love you so much... I never want this to stop." I said stroking his hair. "I want it to be just like this forever. Just you and me..."

"At some point we will have to make room for our kids" I straightened myself up to look at him with a shocked expression. "We will have a family, have children of our own..."

"I uh, I didn't know kids were on the table..."

He pushed my hair behind my ears "at some point yes, but right now let's enjoy each other... let's explore each other as much as we can"

He brought me in for a long hot kiss as we cooled down from our activity. Kids... I didn't even think about that. Of course at some point I thought I'd have them but it only just occurred to me now that Ben would be the one to give me kids. I let a small smile form as I kissed him.
A family... with him. Kids of our own. I was looking ahead into our future and felt for the first time how grateful I was to be here. I no longer was here against my will. I wanted to be here, with him, to love each other... he's given me a perfect life. And I'm taking it.