23- steam

"I think we will head on folks" Ben announced as we walked back into the living room hand in hand. keeping my head down the whole time. Eve came over to me and pulled me aside, "well I'll see you soon dear, take some of these leftovers with you and they'll do you for lunch tomorrow." she pulled me in for a warm comforting hug, brightening my mood. she cupped my face as she looked lovingly at me. I really loved Eve, she was the kindest sweetest person I've ever met. "pop over when you can, Ben keeps you to himself a lot and it would be nice to see you more" That would be great, but I don't want to ask that too much in case Ben thinks I want to get away from him, which I don't really.

Connor approached me and I felt myself tense a little bit, remembering earlier in the bathroom. "Come back soon you two, you're just across the drive anyway. I'll be dropping in tomorrow to help you with that outdoor shed." he directed towards Ben. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave me a peck on my cheek, "Be good" Be good? seriously? I smiled back at him curtly as I gazed across the room. George and Casey aren't anywhere to be seen, Patrick and his wife Elizabeth sitting by the fireplace giggling to each other. I didn't dare ask where the others were. We waved everyone off and set off back home.

Ben reached down to the bag of leftovers Eve gave me, "Here let me carry that" I smiled innocently as he took the bag in a gentlemanly gesture. he caught my eye giving me a smile and a little wink. It made me relax a bit and I gripped his arm, leaning my head against it. I was still slightly alarmed from earlier, forgetting how scary he could be if he wanted to.

*

"Clo?" I shouted across the house. Things went a bit quiet. I stood up and checked the bedroom which was empty, I walked over to the bed and saw her clothes laid across the sheets, the bathroom door slightly ajar as I heard the sound of running water. She didn't look overly impressed earlier at my reaction, she was probably still upset and I have to make sure she knows I'm not angry with her...

I pull my sweater over my head and throw it on the bed, opening the bathroom door and unbuckling my belt. Her misty silhouette in the steamed glass, her curvaceous figure under the stream of hot water. I pulled the rest of my clothes off and opened the shower door. She jumped at the sound and brought her arms up to her chest, covering herself. "You don't mind do you?" I smiled sympathetically trying to convey to her how I was very much not upset with her. She shook her head shyly, she's so attractive in her shyness... it's adorable.

she reached for the shampoo and I brought my hand up "Here let me" I took the shampoo from her hand. "Don't worry I can do it..." she said quietly. "No no, I want to," I said assertedly. she turned around again and I rubbed the soap through her dark thick hair, leaning her head back as I massaged her head sensually. She let out a little noise as she enjoyed every moment, leaning forward I lay kisses on her cheek making her smile. There she is, my happy girl.

I let my soapy hands cascade down her tiny frame. My hands finding her breasts, feeling them tenderly making her lips part as she reached her hand behind her finding my thigh. My erection was pressing against her lower back as our bodies were stuck together, her gorgeous behind pushing into me making me go wild. My hand came to her throat as I leaned her head back and i brought my lips down to hers, my tongue tentatively licking her lower lip for entrance. My free hand moved from her breasts and slid down slowly to cup her hot core. Her mouth opened as she inhaled at my touch as I allowed my tongue to meet hers as they danced around erotically. The knowledge that she is all mine, me being her only partner and love... made me go crazy for her even more.

My hand started massaging her slowly down below, our lips still connected. her hand met mine as she aided my movements, breaking our kiss as she moaned when I let my fingers flick through her sensitive folds. Her other hand came up gripping the back of my neck tugging my hair. My lips now brushing against her temple "You like that?" she bit her lip, unable to string any words together. "Use your words, what do you want..." I whispered low. My finger found her sensitive little nub, lightly brushing over it as she let out a whine, her body twitching slightly. "I w-want, ahh, I- I want your fingers inside m-me..." I chuckled approvingly, watching her in such pleasure as she is unable to get through a sentence.

In a swift movement, I slid my middle finger into her as she gasped. My hands were so large that they would cover her whole stomach, so my finger alone was enough to make her moan loudly. I moved it in and out, curling it as I hit her special spot every time. I added another finger as she whimpered more and more, gripping my hair tighter. The helpless noises coming out of her sweet mouth were driving me over the edge. I moaned into her ear "let me hear you, baby..." she continued at my request. her whimpers filled the air as the hot water streamed down both of us, adding to the warm feelings building up inside of us. My two thick fingers filled her with pleasure as I hit her spot more and more.

I could feel her reaching her climax, but I didn't want this to end here. I pulled my fingers out of her tightness and brought them up to her mouth as she gripped my hand, sucking her juices from my fingers, her tongue swirling around. I abruptly turned her around to face me and gripped her waist, pulling her upwards, her back against the wall. She wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me in tighter "Ben..." her voice shakey. My hand held her head up as my thumb brushed her cheek. As soon as she spoke in that small voice I positioned my hard length against her as her lips parted again staring into my eyes. "Look at me," I said almost begging. I lowered her down onto my hips in a swift movement. My entire length filled her as she gasped erotically never breaking eye contact. I let out a deep moan, the feel of her tight walls clenching around me was euphoric. I thrust myself into her again and again, initially slow as we just stared into each other's eyes, catching every expression and breath.

Her Legs squeezed around me tighter as she gripped my behind. I drove into her deeper, harder, her moaning reducing to unintelligible squeaks. Her whole body was pinned against the wall, she was completely at my leisure. I felt the pressure build-up, slowly edging toward my climax. I obviously hit her sweet spot and she whimpered louder now as I let more moans out. My pace quickened as I pounded into her while gripping her hips.

I brought her back down as her face was full of confusion and I flipped her over, her front pressed against the glass wall, a slight curve as I angled her hips up and took her from behind. her hand came up beside her head as she desperately reached out to steady herself. I brought my hand up the front of her body and held her neck, tilting her head back onto my shoulder as I nuzzled the side of her face. My other hand came down to her lower stomach, just grazing her sensitive area, pushing her into me and steadying her.

We both cried out together, Thrust after thrust, driving myself deeper into her every time with more vigor. Her walls tightened around me, I could tell she was as close as I was. This position was indescribable. Eventually, after a few hard and deep movements I drove myself into her a final time, filling her up with my seed. At that exact moment, her legs started shaking as her breath became more high-pitched, her warm juices releasing all over me. By her reaction she sounded like she had a pretty intense orgasm, her chest rising and falling heavily. I stayed inside her as my face fell into the crook of her neck, rising again I pulled a few loose strands of hair back, planting a kiss on her jaw as she breathed heavily.

"You just keep getting better and better..." I smiled completely enamored with her. "I love being inside of you... just staying connected for a minute" I kissed her passionately, still not pulling out of her. "That feels amazing now... I was still adjusting to it yesterday, but it's not uncomfortable anymore" She said as she traced the tips of her fingers through my hair as I smiled, her breathing calming now. 

She turned around now as i admired her. she was completely at my leisure, mine to do what I wanted with, I was her first and only... she belonged to me."God, I love you..." I kissed her tenderly. "I can't live without you" She smiled at my confession, wrapping her arms around my neck, my hands feeling the smooth of her back pulling her in tightly. "I can't live without you either... I love you, Ben..." her soft Irish voice echoed. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I held her in a warm embrace, as I kissed her neck leaving behind a lovebite. Making her giggle, which was one of the best sounds, just behind her whimpering sounds of pleasure.

No one has ever made me feel so whole. Clodagh makes me feel alive again, and I've never been so in love with someone. We've only been together for a small period of time, but I can't wait to start a family with her. Part of me wants to hog her for now, but another part of me hopes that she falls pregnant with all of this unprotected sex. I could buy condoms, I could get her on the pill... but I don't want to do any of that. I want to feel her fully when we are together. The pill is out of the question now. I want her to have our child. I want us to be a proper family, to kiss her pregnant belly every morning and night.

After Clara, I thought I'd never want to try this again. I couldn't save the two of them, my whole life was gone. Clara was so melancholy at the end...something changed. But I won't let Clo go down the same path. I will protect her with my life, neither of us can live without each other now.