Chapter 2: The Planeptune Struggle Finale

Start from the beginning

After looking away, the boy took a deep breathe.

'Alright then. Let's get this show on the road.'

[TimeSkip]

Needless to say, Alex had a rather easy path as he breezed through his first three matches.

He definitely had much stiffer competition when he reached the Quarter Finals/Round of 8, though he still managed to win.

When it came to his semi-final opponent, Alex was pushed to the brink as it was a legitimate struggle.

In fact, Alex was only able to win by somehow managed to knock the opponent out of bounds by literal inches.

Regardless, the boy was now in the finals as he stretched in the waiting room, preparing to be called back into the arena.

After a bit of waiting, Alex was called into the arena as he walked through the entrance tunnel, hearing the crowd roar in excitement for the final battle.

As he approached the end of the tunnel, he heard IF speak into a microphone, riling up the crowd.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! This is the match you've all been waiting for! The Finals of The Planeptune Struggle! Our two final competitors should make for an exciting finale! Coming out from the East Tunnel is the new kid who's blitzed his way through the competition in his first were appearance, please put your hands together and welcome, Alex Mustang!" Shouted IF with lots of enthusiasm as Alex emerged from the tunnel, waving to the crowd.

The reception he received was rather middle of the road.

A few cheered though a majority of the crowd just kinda were indifferent and not caring since like IF said, Alex was definitely a new face in town.

As Alex stood in the center of the arena, IF turned her attention to the West Tunnel.

"And coming down from the West Tunnel, this man has captured the hearts of many Planeptune Citizens with his quick and graceful fighting style! He's also the defending Planeptune Struggle champion for the past five years! Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to the one and only, Setzer!"

Emerging across from Alex was a tall man with long, silver hair and violet eyes.

He wore a loose shirt that was lilac in the front and violet in the back and black pants secured by a black belt with a silver skull belt buckle

The legs of his pants were tucked into knee-high lilac boots with swirling lavender designs on the back.

He also had a purple sash with swirling white patterns on it around his waist, covering half of his left leg.

He also had a long black coat with yellow lining and a yellow triangle pattern lining the high collar over his shoulders, kept in place by a short silver chain attached to two silver skull pins on either side of the coat.