Sometimes You're A Koala And Sometimes You're Unconscious

Start from the beginning

Enid began giggling behind her on their bed. "She fell asleep on you, didn't she?"

"Yes."

"Want me to help move her?"

Wednesday sighed. "No, it's fine. I don't want to risk waking her up."

Enid shook her head with a smile. "Suit yourself. But she's going to have to wake up in an hour and a half anyway."

"Then she has an hour and a half to sleep."

Wednesday figured she would just keep writing in the meantime since she couldn't move anyway, and that's what she did. Then an hour and a half later it was time to head to Jericho.

Wednesday gently shook Aloria. "Cara mia, it's time to wake up. We have to go."

Aloria groaned and didn't open her eyes. "Why?"

"We're spending the day in Jericho with everyone remember," Enid reminded as she walked over. "Come on, we don't wanna be late." She kissed her head.

Aloria's eyes fluttered open. "Okay, okay." She picked up her head and met Wednesday's eyes causing her to jump away startled. She fell to the floor with a thud. "Ow." She looked up at Wednesday concerned. "I fell asleep on you, I am so sorry."

"It's fine." Wednesday began to rub her thighs. "I can't feel either of my legs." Her legs were lead. She didn't even have that tingling sensation that hurts when you move. "But it's fine."

Enid helped Aloria to her feet. "Then let's go before the others leave without us. Can you walk Wednesday? Or do I need to carry you for a bit?"

Wednesday began to blush a little at the thought. "I'm not a toddler, Enid. I can walk."

Enid nodded and the two headed to the door as Wednesday slowly used her chair as support to push herself to her feet. She wobbled, unable to feel her legs making balancing difficult. She forced her right leg to take a step forward but as soon as she did she was falling. She hit her head and it was lights out.

"Oh my god!" Aloria yelled as she dropped to her knees. "I killed Wednesday!"

Enid chuckled as she went to Wednesday's side and checked her head. "I'm sure she's fine. Look, no blood."

Aloria continued to pretend to cry. "I'm a monster!"

"Aloria, she's fine. Come here." Aloria crawled over to her two girlfriends. "Your dad started to teach you how to heal with your magic, right? Wanna try it?"

"I don't know," Aloria shook her head, "I'm not that good yet. I wouldn't want to make things worse."

"That's fine." Enid rubbed her arm. "Then I guess we just wait."

And wait they did. Ten minutes in, the group waiting by the gates of Nevermore looked at each knowingly. "Hundred bucks says they're having sex," Ajax crossed his arms.

"Of course they're having sex," Yoko rolled her eyes and began to board the shuttle bus. "Hundred bucks says they'll be an hour late."

"Put me down for 45 minutes," Divina followed her girlfriend.

"I say 30," Kent joined.

"I'll do an hour and ten," Ajax guessed.

Bianca was the last to board the bus. "Two hundred says they're not even having sex."

"Then why would they be late?" Yoko questioned.

Bianca shrugged. "Don't know, don't care. I just don't think they're having sex after what they told us at lunch."