Maybe Don't Confront The Guy With Telekinesis All By Yourself

Start from the beginning

Ronnie gritted his teeth as he glared. "What do you want? You never seemed to care about me last year."

"I didn't even know you were here last year. I was a little busy."

He smirked. "Busy putting your girlfriends in danger you mean?"

Wednesday flipped her knife open and pointed it  at him threateningly though they were on opposite sides of the room. She glared and growled, "Do not mention them. Or I'll be cutting off your tongue this time."

The door suddenly opened and Luke froze in the doorway when he saw Wednesday with a knife pointed at his roommate. Color drained from his face as his eyes widened. He immediately closed the door and ran off. Yeah, Wednesday could probably take Luke off the suspect list by now.

"You still didn't answer my question; what do you want?" Ronnie reiterated.

Wednesday still didn't lower her knife. "To ask a question of my own. And when you answer it I better believe whatever it is you say."

He scoffed. "What makes you think I'll even answer your stupid question?"

It was Wednesday's turn to smirk. "Because I'm the one holding a knife."

But Ronnie smirked as well and suddenly Wednesday was pushed back against the wall, knife knocked out of her hand and unable to move. All without Ronnie having to move a muscle. "And I'm the one with telekinesis."

Wednesday struggled to no avail. This felt a little too similar to what happened with Rowan last year. Only she knew Aloria wouldn't be come running to help this time. "Go ahead then. Kill me. It's what you want, right?"

He hummed as he tilted his head back and forth like he was thinking about it. "I would . . . but I don't really feel like getting expelled." He released his telekinetic hold. Wednesday went to pick up her fallen knife but Ronnie pulled it to his hand. He looked down at it and began doing tricks with it. "Nice knife you got here. I think I'll keep it for now."

"Like hell you will," Wednesday growled.

Ronnie raised an eyebrow as he flipped the knife closed. "Oh, don't tell me it's your favorite one. Now I want to keep it forever."

"It was a gift, give it back."

"A gift? From who?" Wednesday stayed silent. "Oh, a gift from your girlfriends."

She glared. "I said not to mention them."

But Ronnie was right. Aloria and Enid had gotten it for her over summer, it was custom made too to symbolize them. It was black (Wednesday) with pink (Enid) and purple (Aloria) accents and even had her initials engraved into one of the handles. She still didn't really understand why they got it for her, there had been no special occasion. But the butterfly knife was easily her most prized possession at the moment.

"Since I'm feeling generous I'll make you deal," Ronnie held up the knife, "I'll give you your precious knife back if you stay the hell away from me. That means no more room visits. Got it?"

Wednesday bit her lip in frustration. This definitely wasn't how this confrontation was supposed to go. "Fine."

Ronnie tossed her the knife which she caught effortlessly. "Now get the hell out."

Wednesday stormed out of the room. Damn it, that whole thing was a disaster. He definitely has full control over his telekinesis now unlike in 7th grade. She didn't even get to learn anything. Well, that's not entirely true. She was sure Luke wasn't the stalker, he's too much of a coward, but there were two things not adding up about Ronnie. For one, the stalker probably would've just killed her. They wouldn't have cared about expulsion, they just would've done it. Unless they really did just want to prolong her suffering as long as possible. Which brings her to two. The stalker, upon seeing her attachment to the knife, would've kept it. But Ronnie gave it back and simply made her promise to stay away. Though maybe that just goes to show how close she's getting to unraveling everything since he just wanted her to leave. She couldn't be sure the stalker was Ronnie, but she couldn't be sure that he wasn't either.