-74-

Davin's POV: Friday...

"Dada, we're going to see Roman and Spencer?" Jax asked me as he ate his strawberries.

"Yes, Jax. You and Elsie will be spending the night at their place, but tomorrow, Papa, Daddy, and I will go to pick you up. We have a big surprise for you and Elsie tomorrow." I finished braiding Elsie's hair back and tied the end with a small elastic. "All done, Elsie."

"Thank you, Davey." 

Even though I hated that nickname, I only liked it if it came from Elsie since she was adorable. I remember she had heard it when she caught Harley teasing me while using that nickname, and she's been calling me that ever since, which was literally four months ago.

"Of course, Elsie."

I kissed her head and let the twins finish up their snack. I had made them a simple egg sandwich bagel. I gave them each a half, then put some strawberries and raspberries for them on the side.

Angelo and Harley were busy in the kids' room packing their bags for the night since we were taking them to spend the night at Roman and Spencer's place.

Roman and Spencer were old friends of Angelo's. They had met the twins plenty of times and they adored them. Even the kids liked going over to their house, especially since they had a dog. A real dog that is.

"Leave your plates on the table. I'll put them away once you both finish."

"Dada, do you want a strawberry?"

"No, thank you, Jax. I already ate some while I was making the bagel for you and your sister."

Jax nodded, continuing to finish his food.

I went to check on Harley and Angelo, and saw that two bags were already sitting near the entrance of the hallway. I walked into our room and found Angelo sitting on the bed, while Harley was packing some stuff into his bag.

"You guys ready?" I asked.

"Five more minutes and I'll be done." Harley quickly ran back into the closet, and I nodded, heading back out to the kitchen.

"Did you guys enjoy the snack?" I picked up the kids' plates.

"Yeah, I really liked the bagel." Jax said, hearing Elsie agree in front of him.

"I'm glad you guys enjoyed it." I put the dirty dishes to wash, then stopped in front of the dinner table. "Take a last look in your room to see if you want to bring another toy or something."

Jax and Elsie both immediately got up and ran to their room. I smiled to myself, and went back to my room to check if I needed anything else, but I didn't.

"Come on, Harley." Angelo grabbed his bag for the night, and Harley rushed.

"Ahh, I think I have everything!" Harley zipped his bag close, and turned to face us. "I'm ready."

Angelo and I chuckled as we shook our heads, then Angelo led the way out, checking up on the kids in their room. "You guys ready?"

"Yeah!" Jax and Elsie both nodded in sync, so I grabbed their bags, and we made our way to the front of the house.

Jax was now carrying a cute little monkey stuffie while Elsie carried her little blanket that she's had with her ever since we adopted her and her brother.

"Do you kids need to go to the bathroom one last time?" Angelo asked them, but they shook their heads. "Alright, then let's go."

Angelo opened the door and led the kids out while I let Harley walk through first so I could lock the door behind us.