-3-

Angelo's POV:

"Thank you, Dorian." I thanked him with a warm smile when he placed my plate in front of me.

"You're welcome, Master." He sat next to Lenny on my left and we began eating breakfast together. We ate quietly, the only thing that was heard was the metal cutlery scratching at our ceramic plates, until I cleared my throat. "I want you two to clean up the kitchen after we finish eating, then shower because we have to go to the dungeon earlier than usual, today."

"Yes, Master." Dori and Lenny nodded, but the latter wiped his mouth and looked up at me.

"Will you be choosing our outfits today like last time, Master?"

"Yes, actually. We have a special guest attending the dungeon tonight, so I want you two to be as presentable looking as you can, which is why I'll be choosing your outfits for tonight." I briefly explained, but then Dorian asked who the special guest was. "You boys know Master Connor Jones, right? Well, Davin called me yesterday and told me that Master Connor was attending the dungeon today, so we're leaving three hours earlier than usual to make sure that the dungeon looks good and everything is set in place."

Dorian nodded, so we continued eating. We finished breakfast, then I left to shower, while the boys cleaned up the mess in the kitchen. I took my time showering and went to my closet once I dried off, then threw on a black pair of briefs.

I chose an all black, short-sleeve, dress shirt with black, leather pants and leather, lace-up boots. I threw on a deep, blood-red, leather harness over my shirt and buckled on a matching belt. I went to the bathroom and fixed my mess of hair by putting on a small amount of gel, then combing my hair a bit back, but still kept it a bit messy.

Once I knew that I looked good enough, I checked my phone and saw that I had a missed call from Kaiden and Davin. I shrugged, then walked out of my room to go to Dorian's room.

I found him sitting on the edge of his bed patiently and walked to his closet. "Come in here."

I looked through his closet, and finally chose his outfit. I handed him a blood-red, mesh top, with black, leather mini-shorts. I grabbed his pair of blood-red, leather, lace-up boots and placed them next to his feet.

"Once you finish dressing, fix your hair and grab your things, then meet in the living room. I'll be in Lenny's room."

"Yes, Master." Dorian nodded, so then I left his room and walked across to get to Lenny's room.

I told him to follow me into his closet and chose the same things as I did for Dorian, but instead, I gave him a black, mesh top, with blood-red, leather mini-shorts, and black, leather, lace-up boots. I told him to fix his hair, then walked out of his room to gather my own things that I would need.

I ended up finding two small, black and blood-red, leather bands and waited for Dorian and Lenny to finish getting ready. Once they walked out, I told them to move in front of me on the couchm. I buckled the black, leather band around Dorian's left thigh, then placed the blood-red band around Lenny's left bicep.

I smiled and got up, hearing them follow me out the front door once I grabbed my car keys. We hopped into my car, the boys sitting in the back, while I drove us to the dungeon.

It took a little more than an hour to arrive at the location because the dungeon was basically located in the middle of nowhere.

When I was first planning out the dungeon, I made sure to choose a place that wouldn't really have any human contact to keep the privacy of all the dungeon attendees.

In case someone were to run outside stark naked, or barely wearing anything, we'd know that vanilla people wouldn't see. Not every vanilla person liked to see someone naked run out in front of them, which is also why I asked for ten foot high, black fences to be put up around the land that I had bought.