-63-

"We really spent the whole night having sex nonstop, huh?" Davin asked from beside me, and I nodded.

"And we slept in late, too." Harley mumbled.

It was currently two in the afternoon and we had just woken up.

Last night...let's just say, we didn't have to worry about gaining weight from lunch or dinner. We had a great workout for hours and hours until the early morning, then we fell asleep.

I silently groaned to myself since even though we had spent the entire night having sex all around the house, I still had to wake up with morning wood, though.

"My lower back hurts." Davin whined when he sat up.

"You kept begging me to go harder, so..." I rubbed his back and watched his cheeks redden. "What about you, Harley?"

"Mm, I'm a little sore." He snuggled into my side and sighed. "But I really enjoyed last night. It was a lot of fun."

I kissed his head, agreeing with him.

Davin moved off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. I cuddled with Harley, then we got up once Davin walked out the bathroom.

We did a brief morning routine and found Davin in the kitchen looking through the fridge. Harley went to the pantry and I moved behind Davin, wrapping my arms around him from behind.

"You have so many marks all over your body, baby." I ran my fingers across his belly and Davin shivered against me.

"Master, what are we eating?" Harley came up beside me.

"Mm, I'll make French toast. You guys can go rest on the couch." I kissed Davin's neck, patting his ass and kissing Harley on the lips.

Once they left, I began making breakfast. It was simple French toast, eggs, and hash brown. I plated some of each onto three different plates and took them to the living room, handing Harley and Davin their plates and utensils. I went back to the kitchen for the syrup and ketchup, as well as my own plate.

We ate as we watched the news, then set our plates on the coffee table, snuggling up and sharing a few kisses.

"Do you guys still want to go to the beach?"

"In like an hour or two." Harley said, so I nodded.

We remained on the couch until two full hours passed and lazily put the dishes in the dishwasher, then went to change.

We slipped on some swimming shorts and packed a bag with an extra shirt and shorts for us along with multiple towels, sunscreen, and a cute little beach tent. We packed a different bag with snacks and food, then made sure we had everything.

"You guys ready?" I asked, Harley and Davin nodding.

We walked to the beach which was right behind the house and saw some families and groups of people around the beach. It was busy, but not as much as I had expected it would be.

Harley chose a place to sit, so we laid some of the larger towels down and I helped Davin with the cute little tent.

We put our stuff in there and Harley went in. "This is so cool."

"Can probably have sex in here." Davin commented, Harley staring at me with a clear emotion in his eyes, but I ignored it.

"Take your shirts off. I'll put sunscreen on you both."

Davin and Harley did as I said, and so I began rubbing their backs with sunscreen. I ended up rubbing sunscreen all over their bodies and received two kisses on the cheeks as thanks, then they helped me put on sunscreen.