-2-

Harley's POV:

"We'll be going to Master Angelo's dungeon tomorrow and I want all of you to accompany me. I'll allow you to mingle with the other people, but make sure to ask every person you talk to what you should address them as. Remember that if they're a Dominant, keep your eyes down unless you are told otherwise, you should know the rest. Do you all understand?"

"Yes, Sir." We all answered.

"Warren, I want you to stay by my side. I'll decide if you can mingle around once we're at the dungeon." Sir Connor told his pet, who was kneeling at his feet.

"Yes, Master."

"Good." Sir Connor sat back on the black, leather couch. "James, Aiden, Dax, you can start on dinner. Warren, Harley, you can go outside and I'll be there in a moment to play with you boys."

"Yes, Master."

"Yes, Sir." I replied.

Warren and I got up, then walked out of the house to the backyard. I looked around the big field and smiled to myself, moving down to my hands and knees as I slowly let my mind regress to a puppy's.

I crawled to the grass and leaned down, sniffing at the ground before crawling over to the basket of dog toys. I dug my head around in it until I found the rope, and pulled it out. I turned around and spotted Warren crawling over to me. I let out a small bark and shook my head as I crawled away with the toy in my mouth.

Warren began chasing me and I ran around until he tackled me to the floor, flipping me over as he leaned down to pull at the toy on my mouth. He grabbed the other end of the rope and began pulling, but I growled, pushing him off as I tugged back.

We played tug of war for a bit, until Sir Connor came out. He walked over to us and patted both of our heads which made us forget about the rope, and instead rub our heads on his legs.

"Do you pups want to keep playing?"

"Arf!" Warren pawed at his master's stomach, while I whimpered happily and continued rubbing my head on his thigh.

"Alright, I guess we'll play until it's dinner time, then I'll give you both a bath. Does that sound good?" He smiled down at us.

"Arf!"

"Woof!" I nodded and he patted our heads, walking over to the basket of toys.

Warren and I waited anticipatingly for Sir Connor to pick a toy. I watched him straighten up and turn around, holding up a yellow ball.

"You boys want to play some fetch?" He asked us, which made Warren and I immediately answer him with two loud barks. Sir Connor nodded, then threw the ball over our heads. "Go get the ball, boys."

I turned around and ran after it, but Warren quickly caught up to me. I growled and ran faster, crashing into him when he stopped in front of me to pick up the ball.

I whined as I fell to the ground, hearing Warren quietly snicker as he trotted back to his master. "Good job, Ren."

Ren was Warren's puppy name. Some people can choose to have another name when they're regressed into a different headspace, or not. It didn't really matter if people did or didn't, but I chose to have one.

"Are you ok, Lee?" Sir Connor asked me from a few yards away.

"Woof!" I nodded and walked back over to him, waiting patiently for him to throw the ball.

That's how we spent the rest of the afternoon until it was time for dinner. Dax came out and told Sir Connor that dinner was ready, so Sir made us clean the mess of toys before going in the house.