-35-

"What do you want to do?" I asked Lenny.

He didn't have work today since they were apparently remodeling at his workplace.

"I don't know." He shrugged and sat beside me on the couch.

I turned the tv on and gave him the controller. "You can change it to whatever you want. I'm going in the pool."

"I want to go in with you." Lenny looked hopeful and I nodded.

"I'll go grab us some towels. You can go outside."

I got up from the couch and went up to the laundry room. I grabbed some two extra towels and decided to not change into swimming shorts. I would just go in with my boxers.

I went outside and placed the towels on the chairs. I stripped out of my clothes and walked in the pool. Lenny was sitting on the edge of the pool with just his legs in. I swam around and reached the other side, and went under the water to get my hair wet, then just floated around the pool.

It was cold but it felt nice. Lenny probably heated up the pool so it wasn't able to get super cold, but it did get warmer after a short while.

I swam over to Lenny. "Do you want to come with Harley, Davin, and I after we pick up Harley and Dorian?"

"Where are you going?"

"Harley wants some piercings so we're going to a tattoo shop." Lenny's eyes brightened and he seemed to want to ask something, so I sat beside him on the stairs. "You want to ask something."

He nodded. "What piercings is he getting?"

"A tongue one for sure, because I think it'll look great on him. Davin was thinking nipples, but I'll let Harley get whatever he wants." I explained and he nodded.

"Master, would you...let me get a piercing?" He shyly glanced at me, and I hummed.

"I would prefer you keep your body free of any tattoos and piercings." I told Lenny, and he nodded, looking down at the water. "But I know that you've talked with Dorian about getting a piercing, so I'll let you get one."

Lenny quickly nodded and smiled, hugging my neck. "Thank you, Master!"

"You're welcome, Lenny." I kissed the side of his head and pulled him onto my lap. "What piercing do you want to get?"

"I want an ear piercing. I've always wanted to have one." He smiled to himself, then looked at me. "Are you getting one, Master?"

"I don't want one." I shook my head. "I don't think it would look good on me."

"I'm sure it would." Lenny smiled, and so did I.

We spent the next hour in the pool, then hopped in the hot tub for another hour. We hopped out after and we went in to shower. We ate lunch together and just roamed around doing nothing in the house. When it was time to pick up Harley and Dorian, Lenny came along. I called Davin and told him to meet us at the tattoo shop that I sent directions for after the call.

"How was work?" I asked Dorian once he got in the back with Lenny.

"It was good."

I nodded and drove to Harley's workplace. Lenny explained to Dorian what we were doing and asked if the latter wanted a piercing.

"No. I want to keep my body completely free of any body modifications."

"Oh." Lenny then went on about how he was getting a piercing since I allowed him to have one.

Just by listening, I could tell how excited he was about it, which made me smile as I continued the rest of the way to pick up Harley. When I pulled in front, I texted him that I was outside and he ran out of the front building with a bright smile. He threw his stuff in the trunk and got in the passenger seat, kissing my cheek.