-30-

Friday...

Once Davin, Harley, and I got to Kaiden's house, we ate dinner with Kaiden and Judy. It was a simple honey garlic-glazed salmon with some white rice and steamed broccoli. Judy and Harley were still eating and talking, but Kaiden, Davin, and I were talking on the couch.

"Are you ready to watch your boy get pounded by Harley?" Davin smirked at Kaiden, and the latter looked at me in confusion.

"When Harley tops he fucks like a dog." I chuckled and Kaiden scratched his neck.

"Has he topped Dorian and Lenny before?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "I had to stop Harley because Dorian and Lenny were too tired. And they went for a long time. I'm not really sure how Harley could last that long, but he definitely slept good that night."

Kaiden blinked, then glanced at the boys sitting at the kitchen table. "I don't think it'll be a problem for Judy since he likes it rough...but we'll see how he is with Harley."

I shrugged, then glanced at Davin and he raised a brow. I cleared my throat and felt my cheeks redden. "Kaiden?"

"Hm?" He turned to me and I covered my face.

"Harley wanted to see Davin and I bottom for you." I peeked at him through my fingers. "I'm willing to do it, but I don't know about Davin."

Kaiden's eyes widened, then he squinted at me with a dark smirk. He looked at Davin and shrugged. "I'm fine with whatever, Davin. As long as I get to fuck one of you, then I'm good. If I get to fuck the both of you, even better."

"Will you bottom?" Davin asked.

"Nope." Kaiden firmly shook his head. "Definitely not. I don't like it."

Davin huffed and sat back against the couch. "I don't know, I'll think about it. I still have some time to think about it."

"You have until the boys finish, Davin." Kaiden told him. He turned to me and patted the space beside himself. "Come here, Angie."

"I'm not sitting anywhere near you until it's time for us to go to your room, Kaiden." I shook my head. "Knowing you, you'll probably want to do something until then, and I want to enjoy this time before I am too sore to do anything later."

"Good choice." Kaiden chuckled, and he looked back over at his boyfriend.

I turned to Davin. "Have you made up your mind?"

"It's only been a few seconds!" He sighed and I chuckled, grabbing his hand.

"How about this? Once we're up in Kaiden's room, I'll go first and you can decide if you really want to try bottoming for Kaiden." I tilted my head, and Davin slowly nodded.

"Ok."

I smiled and put my attention on Harley. I'm sure he was teasing Judy or something since the smaller man was bright red and staring down at his plate while they finished their food. They finished after a few more minutes and cleaned up, then Kaiden got up and carried Judy to his room.

Davin and I remained seated but got up until Harley stopped in front of us. "Are you ready, Master, Daddy?"

"Yes." We pecked his lips and I grabbed Harley's hand, leading him and Davin to Kaiden's room.

Once we stepped into Kaiden's room, I saw him sitting on the edge of the bed and he turned to us. "If you want, you can use the guest room. There's some enema kits in there and Judy's using this bathroom right now."

We nodded and stepped out, then looked down the hall. Davin led us there and he opened the door. We sent Harley to go first and I plopped down on my back. Davin laid down on top of me and I looked down at him. I placed my arms over his back and he sighed.