-13-

"This is why I don't drink much..." I rubbed my head, groaning.

"It was only two shots. Your body is just weak." Harley chewed on his eggs. "Also, I accept."

I sat up. "Accept what?"

"You confessed your loving feelings for me last night." He smirked.

"What?!" I groaned, and drank my banana milkshake to help calm my hangover.

"You told me how you felt about me...again." Harley smiled softly. "You said that you wanted to love me and care for me, and that I deserve love and happiness. You said you wanted to be the one to give that to me, and told me to think about it and to come back to you once I've made my decision. My decision is that I want to take things further with you and see where we go, and I really like you."

He looked down at his plate when his cheeks reddened. My own face turned red and I awkwardly coughed into my napkin.

It was silent for a few moments before Harley spoke up. "Ok, let's not be awkward or else it'll be even more awkward for the rest of the day."

I nodded and we ate our breakfast. We had ordered room service about an hour ago, so we were enjoying our tasty food.

Harley's phone started ringing and he grabbed it from the bed, gasping and moving the phone to his ear. "Sir Connor, I'm so sorry! I-"

He was cut off and his eyes remained wide as he was probably scolded at through the phone. He sat on the bed and nodded, remaining quiet while I ate my eggs and watched him.

"Yes, Angelo and I went to a club last night and we came to a hotel for the night because we drank. We're eating breakfast right now."

"Give me the phone..." I held my hand out and Harley nodded.

"Angelo wants to talk with you." He handed me his phone.

I quickly rambled out and didn't give Connor time to say something. "Hey, Connor. It's also my fault because I could have messaged you and told you that we were going to a club, and even staying at a hotel for the night, but I can assure you that Harley didn't pass his limit of drinks."

"It's ok, Angelo. It's mainly on Harley's part since he could've sent me at least a message saying he was ok. I'm also not upset with you, so it's fine." He sighed into the phone. "But when are you guys thinking about coming back?"

"Probably after we finish with breakfast."

"Ok. Well, that's all I was wondering. Um, Warren, the boys, and I are actually not at home right now. I came to teach a few different classes. Harley knows the code to the house, but I'm not sure if I want to leave him at home alone...so I was wondering if you could watch him for the rest of the day until I'm done here?" He hesitated a bit at the end, but I quickly nodded, making Harley look at me weird.

"Yeah, of course. I'll watch him. It's not a problem, Connor." I smirked at Harley.

"Alright, thank you, Angelo. I'll message you and Harley once we're on our way home." He ended the call and I gave Harley back his phone.

"What did he say?"

"I guess I'm being your babysitter for today." I wiggled my brows, and he sighed.

"I thought he would make you punish me or something." He flopped back on the bed and exhaled loudly. "I did not want to have to count grains of rice again."

"Nope, but you'll be spending the rest of the day with me. Again."

Harley sat up and smiled. "Yes! I want to see your house and become friends with your boys, too."