-15-

After Harley brought up that he wanted to have a proper meeting with Kaiden and Davin as my boyfriend yesterday, I invited them over to my house today for dinner. I had helped Dorian and Lenny with dinner, which was just a simple rosemary lime chicken with steamed veggies and fried rice. Harley offered to make a surprise dessert, so I let him.

We were all dressed casually and were sitting in the living room as we waited for our friends to get here. Harley was talking with Dorian and Lenny beside me, while I was watching some random show on tv.

The doorbell rang after sometime and I got up, hearing the others follow me to the door. Harley moved beside me while the boys moved behind me. I opened the door and Davin pulled me towards him.

"I missed you, Angelo!" He fake sobbed into my shoulder and hugged me tightly.

"I just saw you last night when I picked up the boys." I patted his back, then gently pushed him back. "Let Kaiden and Wesley come in, too."

"You're so mean." Davin sniffled, but moved to the side.

"Good afternoon, Master Angelo." Wesley tilted his head and I returned it with a nod, allowing him to greet the boys.

When I turned to Kaiden, he walked in with a small smile and I glared at him. "Kaiden."

"I won't do anything bad, I promise." He winked, then turned to Harley who just finished up greeting Davin and Wesley.

I closed the door and pulled Harley to my side before Kaiden could get to him. "Anything he says is a joke."

Harley looked at me weirdly, but nodded and tilted his head back to look at Kaiden, since my best friend was quite taller than him. "Good afternoon, Master-"

"Just call me 'Kaiden,' please." Kaiden gave him a warm smile, so Harley nodded.

"Good afternoon, Kaiden." Harley tilted his head, and Kaiden nodded.

"So you guys are together now?" Davin popped his head in, then moved beside Kaiden.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Anything...interesting happened yet?" Kaiden wiggled his brows and looked at me, then Harley.

"No, actually." Harley sighed beside me and I looked away in embarrassment. "Angelo wants to take things slow because of a past relationship of mine, but I told him that I was over it, but he keeps insisting that we take things really slow just to make sure I'm ok with everything. I already am ok with everything, though. I'm happy with Angelo already!"

Kaiden and Davin covered their mouths as Harley sighed beside me. "Sorry for yelling..."

"Wow, Angelo. You're really treating your boyfriend like he's fragile. I wouldn't even be shocked if he asked you to be his boyfriend first, because I'm sure you would've wanted to do things slowly and properly." Kaiden chuckled, and I just stayed silent.

"Harley asked you to be his boyfriend first?!" I heard Davin, and just stayed silent again. He and Kaiden burst out laughing, then calmed down after a few moments. "Wow, I'm really surprised about this, Angelo."

"You think it's because he hasn't had a boyfriend since high school?" I heard Kaiden ask Davin and huffed.

"I'm literally right here, guys!'

"We know." They responded in sync, then smiled.

"But you should definitely be listening to Harley. If he says he's ready to take things further, then just do it as long as he's fine with it." Davin said, and I nodded.

"I know, but I just don't want anything bad to happen to him. There's still that chance that he could suddenly go into a state of panic because of something I do." I frowned.