-37-

"Get up, Harley."

"No..."

I glared at the side of Harley's head and looked over at Davin, his naked form laying on the bed with messy hair and tired eyes.

"I'm still tired from yesterday, Angelo." He rubbed his eyes and cleared his throat, his voice being lower and gravelly since he just woke up.

"And whose fault is that?" I crossed my arms and Davin scoffed.

"Fuck you."

"But you just did last night, Daddy?" I raised a brow and looked at him with an innocent look.

"Shut up..." Davin got up and went to the bathroom.

I smiled and patted Harley's forehead. "Pet, get up."

"No."

"Get up, Harley."

"No! I'm tired."

"Don't raise your voice at me, Harley." I gently tugged on his hair and he swatted my hands away.

"No! Let me sleep!"

I hummed and got up, going to the closet. I looked through Harley's different gear and chose an outfit for today, which was the day of the Rubber Ball.

"Get up, Harley. I'm not asking again." I said as I went to the bathroom.

I did my usual routine and showered as well and found Harley sitting up in the bed. I threw on some sweats and walked out of the closet.

"You better be showered by the time I finish breakfast." I went downstairs and found Davin looking through the fridge. I moved beside him and looked in the fridge. "What do you want to eat?"

"Mm, something simple."

I nodded. "How about pancakes?"

"Mhm," Davin yawned and I pulled all of the ingredients out.

I made some eggs, sausage, and hash browns as well and plated everything into five plates. Dorian and Lenny came down just as I finished and I handed them their plates, receiving two kisses.

Harley came down ass naked with wet hair. He sat by my feet at the table and whined.

"Horrible time to regress since we're supposed to be leaving soon, but it's fine." I patted his head, but pulled his plate closer to me. I fed him his pancakes, eggs, sausage, and hash browns and he woofed quietly.

I left the boys to clean up the kitchen and we went upstairs. I placed Harley on the bed and he found Stevie. He threw him at the back of my head while I talked with Davin about what we were going to wear.

I glared at Harley and he whined, so I went over after grabbing a comb and brushing his hair. "Lee, we have to head to the dungeon. The ball starts in six hours and we need to make sure everything is ready. You can play while we're at the dungeon, but we have to pick our stuff, alright? Be a good boy and play with Stevie on the bed, while Davin and I pack your bags."

Harley barked quietly and licked my cheek, taking Stevie from my hand and laying in the middle of the bed.

Davin and I packed our bags as well as Harley's and Davin loved Harley's outfit for today. He chose some accessories for it, then showed me a surprise that he had for Harley.

It was two new tags that would replace one of the tags and add one onto it. I told Davin that Harley would love it, and he smiled at that. He put them away for now and we finished packing our clothes for today. I threw on a hoodie and grabbed the bags, taking them down to the front door and setting them down.