-22-

I could feel Harley's eyes staring intensely at me. I could feel Davin's fingers rub over my prostate, but I wasn't letting out my noises of pleasure. I was too embarrassed to be seen like this in front of Harley for some reason.

The truth was that I actually did want Harley to top me at some point, but definitely not now. I was still too embarrassed. I even knew that he wanted to help Davin prep me, but I didn't ask.

"Master," Harley moved closer beside me and I stilled, "I want to hear you..."

I couldn't even look at him. I really didn't know why I was feeling like this even though I knew Harley wouldn't care if I did enjoy being fucked in the ass from time to time.

"Please?" Harley moved his face in my view but I avoided his eyes, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Don't ignore him, Angelo." Davin pressed over my sweet spot with a smirk, but I still didn't moan. He shook his head and pushed a third finger inside me. "It's not nice to be ignoring your pet, Angie."

I glared at him and he chuckled. "Should I steal him from you? Maybe I'll treat Harley better than you."

"Shut up." I scowled at him and he just wore that smug smile across his lips.

"No."

I felt all three of his fingers curl up into my prostate and accidentally let the cry slip. "Aah!"

I felt my face get hot and heard a moan come from Harley. I looked over and watched his cock jerk as he came. I looked up at him and felt my stomach tighten when I saw the pleased expression he wore.

"I-I'm sorry for coming without your permission, Master, but hearing you cry...really affected me." He apologized with a whimper at the end and I nodded.

"It's o-ok, Pet."

Harley squirmed and moved closer to me. "I like hearing you make noise, Master. Please make more."

My cheeks warmed up again, but I finally nodded. "Ok."

Harley smiled and I pulled him down to kiss me, feeling another finger press inside me. I moaned quietly and moved my legs further apart. I felt a tongue lick my cock and pulled away from Harley to watch Davin. He licked all around my sides before Harley joined in and they kissed up and down my length.

I groaned and Davin pulled his fingers out once he deemed me ready. He lathered his cock with some lube and Harley pulled away, sitting back to watch.

"Are you ready?" Davin asked me.

I simply nodded in response and he rubbed his tip over my hole before slowly pushing in. I managed to stay relaxed until Davin had the head of his cock sitting inside, but I pulled him closer with my legs. I wrapped them around his waist and moaned when he slid deeper inside me.

"So warm." Davin teased me and I just glared at him. "It's the truth. Your hole is so hot and tight."

I hid my face, but signaled for Davin to start moving. He started at a slow pace but gradually sped up. I moaned as he kissed and licked my neck, tilting it to the side to give him more room. The whole time I could feel Harley's eyes on my face and I tried hiding it, but Davin would notice and sit back. He smirked down at me.

"Harley?" I heard him hum beside us. "Has Angelo ever shown you how flexible he is?"

"No."

Davin looked at me with raised brows and he suddenly had me bent in half so that I had a clear view of his cock thrusting in and out of my hole. I moaned and looked back up at him.