-58-

A few weeks later...

"How was work?"

"Good. This new guy started today working today and my boss wanted me to show him around." Harley buckled up. "I wasn't sure if he was flirting with me or not, though."

I looked at him and squinted. "What was he doing to make you think that?"

"He was just asking questions about me and acting really nice and flirty."

I hummed and drove out of the parking lot. "What's his name?"

"Blake." Harley replied and I nodded.

"You think Davin and I can come to your work for lunch tomorrow?" It went silent and I glanced at Harley, seeing him smile as he stared at me. "What?"

"Are you jealous?"

"Yes." I put my eyes back on the road. "So can Davin and I go to your work tomorrow for lunch?"

"Yeah, you guys can come. I'm sure my boss will let me since he's one of my friends after all." Harley smiled and I nodded.

"Then we'll have a mini lunch date tomorrow." I patted his knee and Harley grabbed my hand, linking our fingers together.

We sat in a comfortable silence as I drove us home and I grabbed Harley's bag, opening the front door for him. He ran into the kitchen where Davin was and greeted him. I set Harley's bag down and walked in the kitchen, hugging them both and kissing their cheeks.

"Harley said this new guy that started working today hit on him."

"What, who?" Davin pulled back.

"This new guy named Blake. He kept asking me questions and flirting with me." Harley explained and Davin pouted.

"Tell him to leave you alone."

"I can't. He's going to be my boss' other assistant so I'll be seeing him everyday starting today."

"Ignore him, then. Tell him you have two fiancés." Davin huffed.

"That reminds me." I pulled away and grabbed the small black box that was sitting on the counter. "Your ring was finally finished so I went to pick it up from the shop."

"Really? I want to see!" Harley smiled and I handed him the box. He opened it and gasped softly, smiling up at Davin and I. "I love it!"

It was a plain gold band that matched mine and Davin's rings, except Harley's ring had three small diamonds planted in the middle of the band. All of our rings had our initials engraved on the inside of the band as well.

I took the ring from the box and Harley held out his left hand. I slid the ring onto his finger and he smiled, turning his hand into a fist as he looked up at us.

"It feels weird."

We laughed softly and Davin and I kissed Harley.

"Well now Blake will know that you're taken. Make sure you wave your hand in his face from time to time, ok?" Davin smiled brightly and I wiggled my brows.

"We have a lunch date with Harley tomorrow at his workplace, so we have to make sure to be lovey-dovey with him in front of Blake." I told him and Davin cheered.

"Yes, I'll fuck you in front of him if I have to, although I don't want him to see you like that." Davin squeezed Harley tightly, who whined.

"Don't be embarrassing, guys."

"Just because you said that, we'll make sure to be extra embarrassing." I kissed his cheek. "Now go change while I make your plate for dinner."

Harley pouted but left after Davin let go of him.