-60-

"Surprise!" Lenny's eyes widened and Harley quickly hugged him. "I missed you so much, Lenny!"

Lenny wrapped his arms around Harley's waist. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Harley wanted to come see you and Dorian to catch up." I explained and Lenny smiled.

"Ah, come in." He opened the door more and let us walk into the apartment. "Dorian's cooking dinner right now, so he's in the kitchen."

It wasn't mine and Davin's first time at Lenny and Dorian's place besides, but it was for Harley. Davin and I have come here multiple times to just hangout with Lenny and Dorian. Besides, in some way, I would still sometimes make sure that Dorian and Lenny were doing alright with their training, so I would sometimes supervise them.

"Dori! Angelo, Davin, and Harley are here!" Lenny quickly walked into the kitchen with Harley quickly following behind.

"Harley?"

When we walked in the kitchen, we found Harley and Dorian hugging as they giggled happily

"Ah!" Lenny quickly came over and hugged Davin and I. "I forgot to say hi to you both."

"It's alright. We know you were excited to see Harley." I kissed his head and he smiled. We returned his hug and Dorian quickly greeted us.

"Do you guys want to stay for dinner?"

"Yes!" Harley swiftly answered and so we nodded. "I want to catch up with you and Lenny. I love your guys' apartment."

"Angelo and Davin helped us find this place, so we were really grateful that they helped us move and everything." Dorian spoke as he cooked.

"We're going to the living room!" I yelled and pulled Davin away. I knew the three boys would catch up so we decided to let them do that and went to the living room to watch tv.

We plopped down on the gray couch and Davin grabbed the remote. I wrapped my left arm around him and pulled him against my side, feeling his head settle down on my shoulder.

"I found a house this morning." I squeezed Davin's side.

"You did?"

I nodded. "I think it's perfect for us, but you and Harley still have to see it. I want a house that we'll all like."

"What's it like?" Davin asked.

"It has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. It's a one story house and it has a two car garage. It's not too far from here, but it's in an area that's a bit more secluded. It has a big backyard and the property overall is nice and big. It's not too far from the dungeon, too." I explained and Davin smiled.

"The place sounds nice. Show us the pictures when we get home."

I nodded and kissed his head. Davin scrolled through the channels and chose some random movie in the end.

Soon after, Dorian said that dinner was ready, and by the time Davin and I got up, the table was all set up and ready. We took our seats and thanked Dorian for dinner.

"Did you boys finish catching up?" I asked any of the boys and they all nodded.

"Angelo, can I stay here with them for the weekend?" Harley asked me with a small pout.

I looked at Davin and we both nodded, so I wiped my mouth. "Yes, but I was going to tell you about a house that I found."

"Ooh, where?" Harley asked with wide eyes and I smiled.

As we ate, I talked about the house I had found. Harley was really excited about the house, but I told him we would have to see the house in person first in order to confirm that we wanted that house. Davin loved the house from just hearing more about it, so I was happy that they were excited.