-44-

"It feels good to be back home." Harley sighed and laid down on the couch.

I agreed, but grabbed our suitcases. "Let's unpack real quick so we can get it out of the way."

"But I'm so tired..." Harley whined and I shook my head, walking up the stairs.

"At least bring your suitcase up so we can unpack, then you can change into more warm clothes!" I yelled out.

Davin wasn't here since he went to his own house. He said he would come back tomorrow once he was done with work, so I knew he would be back soon.

I actually wanted him to move in with us soon, but maybe we could wait a little longer.

I heard Harley walk in the room and flop on the bed, so I looked back. "Just pull your dirty clothes out and put them in the dirty laundry, I'll put everything else away for you."

"M'kay..."

Since I took extra clothes for the trip, I put the unused clothes away. Once I finished, I passed by the bed to put my toiletries away along with Harley's.

"Angelo?"

"Yes?"

Harley spoke into the pillow. "Is it ok if I regress now? I'm kind of tired."

"Of course, Pup." I peeked out of the bathroom and saw him flip onto his back as he closed his eyes.

Within a few minutes, he completely fell asleep which made me chuckle. So while Harley did that, I put our stuff away, then grabbed our dirty laundry and took it to the laundry room. 

Dorian and Lenny walked in with their dirty clothes.

"You can leave it here. I'll do it once our clothes are down. You guys can relax, and don't worry about dinner, I'll order some takeout for us later."

"Thank you." They both kissed my cheeks, and I smiled.

I finished setting up the washing machine, then turned it on and closed the room's door. I walked into my room and sighed, changing into some more comfortable clothes and joining Harley on the bed.

I ended up falling asleep beside him, but woke up to a tongue licking my face.

"H-Hey!" I pushed Harley's face away and glared at him as he whimpered happily. I checked my phone for the time and saw that I had a missed call from Davin from a few minutes ago. I opened the text that I had received from him as well, and sat up. "Davin's coming today."

Harley gasped and jumped on my lap, rubbing his head on my chest and barking quietly. I patted his head and smiled.

"I should order dinner. Are you hungry, Pup?"

"Mhm!" He nodded and Harley sat between my legs, his butt softly wiggling.

"Alright. Do you want..." I hummed and thought about some options, then sighed. "Does Chinese food sound good?"

Harley barked and looked around, seeming to search for something.

"You want Stevie?" I asked, and Harley nodded.

"He should be in your bag." I moved off the bed and looked through his backpack. I pulled out his blanket, but didn't find the purple hippo. "Are you sure you put him in here, Lee?"

"Mhm!" He jumped off the bed and crawled to my side, sticking his head in the back and looking around. He pulled his head out and whined with a pout. "Vie?"

"Are you sure you put him in here, Pup? You didn't forget him back at the house in the mountains, did you?" I asked him with furrowed brows, and he quickly shook his head.