-27-

Angelo's POV:

"Where's Davin?" Harley looked around for my friend.

"He's locked inside your room upstairs." I turned around to face Dorian and Lenny. "Boys, you won't have to make dinner today. I was thinking about ordering some food online so that you can have some more time to rest today. I want you to go upstairs and change into something comfortable. You can relax for the rest of the day, just ask me if you need anything."

"Thank you, Master." Dorian and Lenny both pecked my cheeks and I rubbed their hair, letting them run off to go upstairs.

"Why is he locked in my room?"

I grabbed Harley's hand and pulled him upstairs, unlocking his room door. I opened the door and found Davin on the floor with a frown. He looked up at us and pouted at me.

"That was mean, Angelo." He got up and grabbed Harley, pulling him away from me.

"That's what you get." I shrugged and followed him to my room, and sat on the bed as he changed Harley in the closet. "I left you with your phone, you would've been fine if you needed to call me."

"What if it was an emergency, huh?"

"Then you could've jumped out the window."

Davin deadpanned and Harley hugged his side. "What happened, Davin?"

"Angelo threw me in your room before he left to pick you and the boys up. I was locked in there for an hour by myself." Davin hugged Harley's shoulders, and huffed.

"Master, why did you do that?" Harley asked me and I scoffed.

"Because he was annoying me earlier and I had to fuck his thighs to get him to calm down. Then I overstimulated his cock for a while until he was begging and crying for me to stop, so I just did after a while." I patted Davin's back. "You're alright now, Davin. I took care of you after and even made you some food."

He just huffed again and I threw my head back. I laid down on the bed, watching Davin change Harley.

"And now I can't do anything with Harley tonight because I'll be too sensitive and sore." Davin glared at me and I smirked.

"That's great for me because I'll be able to have him all to myself." I pulled Harley on my lap and kissed his cheek.

"No, I'm watching, too!" Davin grabbed Harley, making him whine.

"Stop..." he glared at us both and pouted. "You have to share me."

"We know." I picked Harley up and Davin followed us out. We went down to the living room and I set him down on Davin's lap. "What do you guys feel like eating?"

"I don't mind as long as you get to pay." Davin smiled and I just rolled my eyes.

"I think I'll just order wings from that one place we've never tried before. I'll go ask the boys."

I went upstairs to ask Dorian and Lenny if they wanted wings and asked what they wanted after I looked the place up online. I took their orders, then went back down and asked Davin and Harley. I put our orders in, paid, and we waited half an hour for our food to arrive.

As soon as I had our food sitting on the coffee table, I called Dorian and Lenny down and they joined us in the living room. We watched random movies for the rest of the night, then Dorian and Lenny disappeared upstairs once it was past midnight. We cleaned up the living room, then I pulled Harley and Davin off the couch, pulling them upstairs and into my office.

I went behind my desk and sat down on my chair, looking up at Davin. "You never filled out a new limit list, Davin."

"Oh, yeah!" He sat down in front of the desk. "Are you going to print a list out for me?"