-64-

"Angelo?"

"Hm?" I opened my eyes and covered my face to shield myself from the bright lights. "Turn the lights off."

I relaxed once the lights were dimmed and looked around in confusion, then spotted Harley on my right. "Where are we?"

"At the hospital. You don't remember anything from last night?" He frowned and I shook my head.

"Where's Davin?"

"He's outside talking with Kaiden. You really don't remember anything?" Harley asked, but I simply shook my head. "You got into a fight with Davin yesterday while you were drunk and he pushed you, but you fell and hit the back of your head. You passed out and we had to call an ambulance since you weren't waking up. Davin hasn't stopped crying since last night and it's already the afternoon. He called Kaiden freaking out and crying, so Kaiden and Judy came just about half an hour ago."

I couldn't help but chuckle softly, but felt my head pound. "You weren't crying for me?"

Harley looked at me as if I was crazy. "I did, but the doctor said you would be ok so I stopped. That's your first question?"

"Well...yeah?" I shrugged softly, closing my eyes. "Can you call someone? My head is killing me."

I heard steps and a door open, then quiet talking. The door squeaked open and rushed footsteps moved closer.

"A-Angelo? I'm so..." Davin began to sob and I just looked at him through squinted eyes.

"Davin, stop crying. Harley told me what happened and it was an accident, so it's fine." I sighed. His crying was kind of making my migraine worse so I wanted him to stop.

"But I literally put you in the hospital?! I-It's my fault that-"

The gentle knock at the door silenced Davin and I opened my eyes to see a man in a white coat. "Davin, can I have you step outside for a few moments?"

Davin sniffled and nodded, quickly leaving the room.

The doctor closed the door and moved to the foot of my bed with a gentle smile. "Hi, Angelo, I'm Doctor Williams. You were brought in last night because you lost consciousness for about three minutes. You were awake but incoherent when you were brought in, so we did some tests and scans, and found out you had a mid-grade concussion. Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Mm, no." I replied and the doctor nodded, writing something down on his clipboard.

"That's completely fine although you should be slowly regaining most of your memory within the next few hours. Harley told me your head was hurting? Do you feel anything else?" He asked.

I thought for a second, then nodded. "I feel a bit nauseous but that's about it."

"That's normal as well. If that's all, I'll send in a nurse to give you some medicine for the migraine and nausea, ok?" He smiled softly.

"Thank you, Doctor." I gave him a tired smile.

"Of course." He left after that and Harley and Davin walked in, but Davin was still crying.

"I'm s-sorry-"

"Davin," I sighed, reaching up to rub my head, "what happened already happened. You already apologized and I forgave you so stop crying. It's making my headache worse."

"But-"

"Daddy..." Harley quietly called him.

I didn't hear anything else after.

It remained silent for a few more minutes before I heard footsteps. "Hey, Angelo. I'll be giving you some medicine to help with the migraine and nausea."