-46-

"The next time something weird happens like this, call the department right away. If you notice any suspicious activity, please don't intervene. Stay inside and call us, we'll head to your address right away. It's best to stay in your house so you can stay safe while we take care of the person." The detective explained. "Anymore questions?"

"No, thank you." I shook my head and he got up.

"Alright. We'll look more into this, but since we don't have any proof, we can't do much for now."

We nodded and got up, shaking his hand. "Thank you, Detective Jefferson."

"No problem." We left the small room and made our way out of the police department.

We hopped into Davin's car and drove off in silence. Harley stared down at his lap, his hands clutching the bottom of his suit jacket.

I reached from the backseat and grabbed his hand, gently squeezing his fingers. "We'll be ok, Harley,"

"I hope so."

"Do you want to go to the dungeon tomorrow, Puppy?" Davin asked.

"Yeah. Maybe that can help distract me." Harley mumbled.

Davin drove to Harley's workplace, and we kissed Harley's lips.

"What time is your lunch break, Pup?" I gently rubbed his cheek and he leaned into my hand.

"It's at one-thirty. Why?"

"We'll have lunch with you. We'll come by later with some food too, ok?" I rubbed his cheek more firmly and Harley nodded.

"Ok. I'll see you both later, then."

"We love you, Harley." Davin kissed his knuckles, and made our pet blush.

"I love you both, too." Harley smiled, then hopped out of the car.

I hopped out as well and sat in the passenger seat. Davin and I watched Harley disappear into the tall building, then Davin pulled out of the lot.

"Do we need to go somewhere?"

"Not really." I shook my head. "Let's just go to the dungeon. No one should be there right now this early."

We didn't have anything else to do, so Davin drove us to the dungeon. He parked and we hopped out as I pulled my keys out.

I unlocked the front door and let Davin walk in, then closed it behind us. I turned the lights on and Davin walked around.

"It's weird being here when no one is here." He disappeared into the Murder Room, while I went to the Daycare.

I sat down on one of the gaming chairs and turned the tv and gaming console on. I chose some random shooting game and slid the CD into the thin slot in the console.

I waited patiently for them to turn on and watched Davin sit beside me.

"Did we really come here to play video games?" He asked.

"We can do other stuff, but because I don't know what, I decided to play this." I patted his leg and he stared at the screen.

For the next two hours or so, I played the game, Davin sometimes joining in as the second player, and winning multiple games. We played a few other games towards the end, but we put everything away afterwards.

"Would you want a collar?"

Davin groaned and stopped spinning around in the chair to glare at me. "Why? Are you that desperate to make me look submissive in any way—?"