-66-

"Your moans got me so hard, baby. Let me come inside of you, yeah?" I asked and Davin quickly nodded. I quickly pulled my pajama pants down and laid on my back, pulling Davin on top of me. "I want you to ride me, Davin."

He blushed but sat up and took hold of my cock, sitting down on top of me. I gasped because of the coldness of his insides and he snickered. "See, I told you it was cold."

I smiled and looked down once Davin began to fuck himself on my cock. I watched it disappear inside of him and moved my hands to his hips. My head fell back as I groaned and Davin's hands moved up to my chest, his fingers playing with my nipples.

I opened my eyes to look at him and he moved his hips faster, making me rub his sides. "You're doing good, baby."

We both groaned and moaned, then Harley whined beside us. "Fuck me later tonight, ok? I want to be sandwiched, but then I want to fuck you both too, Master."

I turned my head to the right and nodded. "Deal. Now come give me a kiss, Pet."

Harley quickly moved closer and I pulled him down to kiss me. I moved my right hand to his cock and slowly jerked him off. Davin's insides became warm as he watched us and it only grew hotter.

When Harley pulled back to breathe I licked my lips, squeezing Davin's hip with my left hand. "Pet, your daddy's insides feel so good. How does it feel to watch your daddy get fucked by me, hm?"

Harley moaned and began to thrust into my hand. "It's turning me on even more, Master. I wish I-I could record it so I can watch it everyday."

I laughed softly and pulled him in for another kiss. I dug my hand into Harley's hair and tugged, slipping my tongue into his mouth and rubbing our tongues together.

Hands moved up from my chest and to my neck, fingers wrapping around the base of my throat. I pulled away from Harley and met Davin's eyes, smiling up at him teasingly. "I guess you're not in your submissive headspace anymore, huh?"

"No." Davin stared down at me and I pouted.

"Wow, I think I preferred you when you were submissive and cute." Davin squeezed his fingers around my neck and I groaned, bending my legs and thrusting up into his ass. "You already know I love it when you choke me, Daddy."

Davin turned dark red but continued to stare down at me. "Are you s-sure you're not a switch?"

"Nope." I shook my head. "I only say these things because I know it gets to you. I like seeing your reactions so I keep saying similar things to see your face."

I looked down between us and groaned. "Your hungry hole keeps eating my cock up, Davy."

Davin added pressure on around my neck and I moaned. "Fuck..."

I tilted my head back and moved my hips faster, Davin's fingers loosening for a few seconds as he moaned before tightening up again. This time, he squeezed the sides of my neck and I closed my eyes, having to breathe through my mouth.

"M-Master..." Harley moaned beside me and I turned to him.

I gently pried Davin's fingers from around my neck and patted my chest. "Come sit here, Pet."

Harley quickly straddled my chest and made himself comfortable. His balls sat on my chin while his cock rested on my right cheek.

"You took the rest of the wax off?" I asked since I saw there was none.

"Yeah."

"Good boy." I turned my head and licked the side of his cock.

I gave Harley a blow job, then allowed him to fuck my mouth while Davin fucked himself on me. They were both pretty loud while my groans were muffled because of Harley's cock.