-40-

When I woke up this morning, it was almost eleven in the morning. I decided to let Davin and I sleep in since we were up pretty late. I made sure to take care of him, so he wasn't too sore. We greeted Harley with a few kisses, talked with him about what scenes we were going to do today, then Davin and I had breakfast.

Davin cuddled up with me on the couch and ended up falling asleep on me. I let him nap until it was time for the scenes with Harley, which would start at around two in the afternoon.

Davin and I got ready. We threw on some warm clothes, and while Davin grabbed the stuff that we would need, I went to Harley's room.

I walked in and found him sitting on the bed naked. "Have you cleaned yourself up, Pet?"

"Mhm," he yawned and rubbed his eyes. "I'm all ready, Master."

"Good boy." I smiled and walked to him. I gently pecked his lips and held his hands. "We're going to start, ok?"

"Yes, Master." Harley nodded.

We waited for Davin to come by and when he did, I took the leather blindfold from him and slid it over Harley's eyes. "Remember that Davin and I will be by your side, Pup."

Harley nodded and I uncuffed his ankle, attaching a leash onto his collar. "Follow me."

I led Harley outside of his room and past the living room. I saw Dorian and Lenny kneeling beside the couch and in position. Other than cooking, cleaning, and caring for Harley, they spent the rest of their time kneeling.

I opened the front door and Harley followed on his hands and knees, shivering once we reached the outside. Davin and I picked out a good tree to tie Harley to, then I helped Harley stand up.

"Stay still, Pet." I pressed Harley's front against the tree, causing him to whimper because of the bark on the trunk. "Don't move."

"But...i-it hurts."

"That's too bad." I turned back to Davin. "Davin, wrap the rope around the tree. I'll tie him up."

Davin nodded and gave me three yards of the end of the rope, then walked around the tree to wrap it around. I tied the end to Harley's left arm, then shifted the rope over the back of Harley's nape. When Davin finished, he tied the other end to Harley's arm.

Harley shivered because of the cold air and I roughly smacked his ass. "You'll warm up soon, Pet."

"Y-Yes, Master."

Davin moved closer to us and kissed Harley's shoulder. "Do you know what we'll be doing today, Pet?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell us?"

"Mm, Master is going to whip me...I forgot how many times, but...then I'm going to be fucked by you, Daddy." Harley shivered as Davin trailed his fingers between his asscheeks.

"Good boy, Pet." Davin smacked Harley's ass and pressed him against the tree, his knee pressing over Harley's ass, causing him to whimper.

I grabbed the spade-tipped whip from where it was hanging over the tree branch and I tapped over Harley's back using the handle.

"Are you ready, Pet?"

"Yes, Master."

I nodded and stepped back, pulling Davin with me. I snapped the whip a few times on the ground, watching Harley jump each time.

"Are you scared, Pup?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Good. Do you remember where we are, Pet?" I walk back and forth a bit as I played with the red leather whip.