-55-

Angelo's POV:

"I don't want to touch him after what happened last night, but I'm so frustrated." I groaned and rubbed my face. "I just...want to use Davin's mouth at the very least, but no. I won't touch him until Harley comes back or he begs me to fuck him or something."

Kaiden ate his sandwich and shrugged. "I don't know what to tell you."

I sighed and threw my head back. "I just need some type or release. My hand doesn't work on me anymore, it's useless."

"He said you could have sex with Lenny and Dorian, so why not ask them for help?" Kaiden asked, and I shook my head.

"Because I'm going to end the relationship with them soon. I only want to focus on Harley and Davin, but Davin's getting me mad!" I huffed and threw my arms out. "I don't want to do anything with Lenny and Dorian anymore, so I would rather not. Of course I enjoyed them as my submissive slaves, but I just want to end the relationship already so I don't get tempted to fuck them."

"Why don't you let me help you out, then?" Kaiden asked and I shrugged.

"Would you actually?"

"I offered, right?" He raised a brow and I nodded, then looked away.

"I don't want to ask Davin, though. I woke up this morning and told him I would be coming to your house to hangout, but then what if he thinks I came here to ask you to help me?"

"I'll talk with him if you want?" Kaiden pulled his phone out when I nodded and he called Davin. "Hey, Davin, it's me."

I couldn't hear what Davin said but Kaiden nodded. "Yeah, he's here. He's telling me all about his sexual frustration and how you were a big meanie yesterday."

"I did not say that!" I glared at Kaiden and he laughed, so I took his phone and sighed. "I didn't say that second part, Davin. I mean, I was a bit upset, but I didn't want to push you."

"Oh..." he trailed off. "So why'd Kaiden call me?"

"I'm handing the phone back to Kaiden!"

I gave Kaiden his phone back and he took it with a smirk. "Well, I offered to help Angelo out with his sexual frustration. Judy went to the store, so he'll probably be back soon, so I'm not sure. I'll have to ask him."

I silently questioned Kaiden, but he shook his head.

He then held his phone out. "He wants to talk with you."

I took the phone from him. "Hello?"

"If I'm being honest, I would rather have you do it with Kaiden instead of Lenny and Dorian...I don't know why."

I nodded. "So you'll let me have sex with Kaiden and you won't be upset, right?"

"Yes. You can do it with Judy too, if he wants."

I nodded. "Ok...uh, I'll be home later, then. I love you."

"I love you, too."

I ended the call and Kaiden took his phone. "So?"

"He said yes...and if Judy wanted to join, then it would be ok with him, too. Of course if it's fine with you and Judy." I blushed and Kaiden got up from across me. He took his dishes to the sink, then came back and pulled me up.

"We'll ask once Judy gets home." Kaiden pulled me closer and smiled. "Mm, so I get to fuck you today?"

I deadpanned. "Fuck off."

"I don't want to, though."

Kaiden leaned down and kissed me, his arms moving around my waist.

I quickly pushed him back and furrowed my brows. "What if Judy doesn't agree to this?"