-65-

A few weeks later...

"Remember you can safeword any time or signal, and I will not get upset. Do you both understand? Harley?" I looked at both Davin and Harley, but looked at Harley for a few seconds longer.

"Yes, Master." They both nodded.

I exhaled, giving them both a peck on the lips. "Then we'll start the scene."

It was the day before the Halloween ball but Davin, Harley, and I planned to do a scene today. Davin and I went to pick Harley up from work earlier, then we had dinner and chilled for an hour before coming up to the BDSM room.

This was the first real scene that the three of us were going to do since Harley was kidnapped while me and Davin went to prison. The only thing that was different now was the fact that Davin was now a switch. Davin was going to be in the scene as well but he would be playing as a submissive like Harley, while I was going to be the only Dominant in the scene. We had never done a scene where Davin was also a submissive, so it was going to be something new for us. I also did have to study Davin's limit list because it had changed a bit, but I did remember most of it since it was almost the exact opposite of Harley's list.

"Sit on the spanking bench for now, Davin." I pointed at the table-looking bench and Davin went over, then sat down. "Harley, I'm going to tie you up on the cross, then I'll gag you, alright?"

I made sure Harley was ok with it, so once he excitedly nodded, I pulled him closer to the Saint Andrew's cross and had him face away from it. He was already fully naked so I didn't have to worry about that. I grabbed some black hemp rope and began tying Harley's wrists to the arms of the cross, and did the same with his right leg to the right leg of the cross, making sure to keep his left leg free. I took the ring gag off the table on the side and tied it around Harley's head, making sure the ring was placed in his mouth.

"Now I'm going to go tie Davin up, Pet."

I turned around and walked toward Davin, stopping in front of him and looking down at him with a smile. "Are you ready, baby?"

Davin inhaled, exhaling with a nod. "Yes, Master."

I patted his head, then had him stand up. "Get into position on the bench, Davin."

Davin placed his knees on the padded Y part of the bench which would keep his legs apart, then laid over the higher piece of padded wood which would support his torso. His head also had a support platform which he could lay his head down on, which was also padded. It also had a piece of wood on either side of the torso piece which were for the arms. I used rope to tie his wrists and ankles to the thin wooden platforms and tilted Davin's head up.

"Are you doing ok so far?"

"Yeah." Davin nodded.

I smiled softly, gently rubbing over his lips. "I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy what I have planned for you, but I'll get back to you in a bit. You can just watch me play with Harley while you mentally prepare or something."

With that, I moved in front of Harley and kissed his head, seeing that he was already drooling because of the ring gag.

"You're already messy, Pet." He hummed and watched as I grabbed the violent wand. "I wanted to do some electro play before I did anything else."

I turned the purple wand on and went straight to zapping Harley's right thigh, watching him tense for a brief second with a muffled whine. "Was it too high?"

Harley shook his head and so I zapped his left side, which his body attempted to move but he was held in place because of the rope.

"Are you excited for the ball tomorrow?" I asked him and he nodded. "Me too. You and Davin will look sexy in your costumes. Dorian and Lenny will be going as well. They confirmed with me earlier today."