-54-

Davin's POV:

"Sorry if you're sore tomorrow, Davin."

Angelo walked closer to me and picked me up off the bed. I quickly wrapped my arms around him and felt him begin to gently kiss my face. He placed me down on the middle of the bed and laid on top of me, gently cupping my face.

"Are you sure you want this, Davin?" He asked me again with furrowed brows, but I nodded.

"I know I said I didn't want to do it, but I do. I just don't know why I've been saying no this entire time..." I blushed and Angelo smiled.

He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back as I felt his right hand slide down my left side. He slid his fingers under my shirt and quickly pulled my shirt off, his mouth traveling down my neck and to my chest.

I bit the inside of my lip and watched Angelo lick my right nipple, which made me realize how much flatter my chest looked.

I lost a lot of weight since December. I had gotten skinnier so I looked weak and not as good as Angelo, who was starting to gain muscle all over his body.

"You're beautiful like usual, Davin." Angelo stared into my eyes as he sucked on my nipple and I whined. His fingers pinched my left nipple and he rolled it between his fingers, making me whimper.

Angelo kissed down my flat torso which no longer had a soft outline of abs that I used to have. He squeezed my sides and reached for the front of my pajama pants. He slid them down my legs and threw them to the side, sitting between my legs and kissing the inside of my thighs.

I moaned quietly and watched Angelo suck on my tan skin. He left open-mouthed kisses and hickeys to mark my skin as he traveled closer between my legs and to my clothed cock.

Angelo hovered over the tip of my flaccid cock with his mouth and blew, sending the heat and humidity to my tip which caused me to gasp. He sucked and licked me through my boxers, cupping my sac with his left hand and using his right hand to slowly move under my ass to grope me.

My boxers were pulled off after a couple minutes to reveal my hard cock. Angelo hummed and got straight to work, licking and sucking the sides of my shaft. I tightened my thighs around his head and he gripped my thighs, looking up at me with dark amber eyes.

"Does it feel good, baby?" He asked as his lips brushed the side of my cock and I nodded.

"Y-Yes."

Angelo hummed, then parted his lips and suckled on my tip. His tongue firmly rubbed and itched every soft spot on my cock, causing me to moan and groan. I thrusted upwards but Angelo pinned my thighs down and I felt one of his fingers rub over my hole.

Angelo lowered his mouth on top of my cock and sucked firmly, making me shudder from the harsh suction.

"A-Angelo!"

I pulled on his hair and he swiftly took the rest of my cock into his mouth, closing his eyes and suckling. I could feel his throat twitch around my tip and his tongue rubbed the underside and sides of my cock.

I placed my head back on the pillow and groaned, thrusting upwards into his throat. He let me do it again so I dug my cock deeper into his throat, feeling the inside of his throat stretch around me.

"F-Fuck..." I gasped, then groaned.

My eyes moved down to his face and I could see Angelo's flushed cheeks. His saliva was gathering around the base of my cock and traveling down to my balls.

Angelo pulled his head back and gasped for air, groaning quietly as he moved to suck my balls into his mouth. I spread my legs further apart and felt his finger rub over my hole. He popped off of my balls and lifted my legs up, bending me in half and pressing them to my chest.