"Everything okay?" She asks me, turning her head halfway; I nod my head and lean down, placing a kiss on her lips, she kisses me back, smiling into the kiss. I go to pull away but she pulls me in for more. When she does let me pull away from the kiss, her eyes stay shut and she rests her head against mines. I rest my hand on her cheek, stroking her cheekbone and feeling myself relax a bit more yet I still feel their eyes on us.

"Just continue to read." I tell her to do, she nods her head and continues to read, I look at my hands and see that their showing and my veins are still very prominent. I cover them up and take a deep inhale in.

"Are you cold?"

"No, no, just... I don't know, just continue. Don't mind me." I tell her, placing a kiss on her cheek. As she begins to read, I check my phone for the time and see it's only 11am.

Ugh, this is already so shit.

***

Me and Jenna are sitting at some nice restaurant, eating and Jenna's mostly doing the talking, I don't really feel like talking that much; I'm just letting her ramble which she's managed to do for the last 3 hours, she's so cute.

"All right, we've been to 3 out of 7 bookshops, we can either go to Mickey's Paper Trail or Words of Honor?" She asks me, I think for a moment as she looks up from her journal. I shrug.

"I don't mind, you pick." I tell her, leaning back and glancing around as I pat the armrests in a rhythm. I see a couple of girls walking past, one staring me down then looking at her friend, beginning to whisper, then both laugh. Her friend glancing at me and roaring with laughter. My eyes move to the floor and I force my eyes shut for a moment, trying not to get worked up.

"You okay?" I hear her ask me, I nod my head, clearing my throat as I look up at the sky.

"Yep." I answer, quietly. Moving my head down and seeing her look at me, slight worry in her eyes. "Everything okay?" I ask her,

"Yeah. Yeah, just..." She glances at my hands and I cover them up with my hoodie and take a sip of my Red Bull, not wanting people to look at my hands; her eyes move to my outfit as she continues to inspect me or something, this is uncomfortable. "nothing, never mind." She dismisses, unconvincingly. I nod my head and set it down. "Are you sure you're not cold?"

"Yep." I reply, nodding my head. She nods her head and bites her bottom lip, her eyebrows furrowing as she stares off into space for a solid 2 minutes. I admire her, my lips tugging into a smile. However, it's not long-lasting as I feel eyes on me, I glance around, seeing a guy stare me down then laugh. I roll my eyes and look down at my shoes. Biting my top lip, hearing Jenna speak but not really listening.

I play with the rings on my hand then move onto my bracelet and fiddle with the bit that you tug on to tighten it,

"Y/n." I hear Jenna say, I move my eyes up to meet hers and see her staring at me, holding the menu. "Are you wanting dessert?"

"I'm good." I deny,

"You've barely touched your food." She acknowledges, my eyes fall to my food and then to the ground, I don't know what to say, so, I don't think I'm gonna say anything. "Can I have dessert?"

"You don't have to ask, love." I reply,

"But I feel a bit awkward eating and you aren't." She replies, I shrug.

"Just not feeling it." I tell her, finally meeting her eyes, only to see her looking at me with a look of guilt. What is she guilty about? She's not done anything. "Are you okay?" I ask her, she nods her head, staying quiet. Looking unhappy. I sigh, letting my shoulders fall.