END.

Lando's POV

It was gonna be horrible to walk through the paddock today but I was gonna keep my head up.
Skye and I talked all night and I finally made a decision. I finally made my mind up.

As soon as I walked in the paddock, a lot of reporters cornered me. I felt Skye squeeze my hand a little. It felt amazing to have her next to me.
"Good luck baby" Skye pressed her lips against mine and walked through her hospitality.
I looked up at my picture in front of the Mclaren hospitality and sighed.
Was I making the right decision?

As soon as I started to walk in, everyone was looking at me. I guess everyone saw the news. Zak immediately gestured me to follow him.
I didn't know why but I was feeling nervous. "So I guess the rumors are true?" He crossed his arms. "No Zak, they offered me a contract but I'm waiting until you finally give me one" his face lit up. He was surprised to hear this.
"So you want to stay with us?" I chuckled and nodded. "Yes dude" I said laughing.
He quickly got up and pulled me in a hug. A very unexpected hug. "I am so happy, we wil deal with the article together" he said as he patted my back.
I knew they would have my back in this. Why did I ever doubt that?

The race itself was boring. Max obviously won his home Grand Prix and I wasn't even mad about it. He deserved it. His fans deserved it too. I was happy for him.

————————

I felt good not to sneak around anymore. I just walked in Skye's hotel room as if I belonged there and I actually did belong here.
I looked at her, she was just sitting on the edge on the bed. "Are you okay?" I said softly as I closed the door behind me. She nodded as she looked at me and showed me a pregnancy test.
I quickly looked at it. "Wait, does this mean..?" I noticed how I was stuttering. She nodded. "I'm pregnant" her eyes lit up. I quickly walked to her and pulled her into a hug. "Fuck, baby" I didn't know what to say. I was scared but happy at the same time.
"We will have a little family" I said as I put my hands on her cheek. She nodded as a tear rolled down her cheek. I pressed my lips a couple of times on hers. I was so in love with this person in front of me. I couldn't believe how happy she made me.

Everything was perfect right now. I was happy with the love of my life. I finally made a decision about my future and I knew she would support me through everything.

I'd give up everything for her, but I didn't need to do that. She didn't want that.
The future wasn't gonna be easy but we would be fine because we would deal with it together.