12.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left?" The woman in front of me turned around and smiled as she saw me. "Zak asked me to come back and it seems like it wasn't a moment too soon" she nudged me a little. "Congratulations Lando, I'm happy for you" she smiled and hugged me. I was so happy she was back.
I was sure Charlotte would help me with my PR mess, especially when we were gonna announce that Skye was pregnant.

I jumped out of the car. I did a practice run but the car didn't feel too good. I placed my elbows on the table and looked at the statistics.
"Where are we losing time?" I asked my head engineer who clearly didn't really have a clue. "I am  not sure yet" he was also looking at the screen.
All of a sudden I felt two arms hugging me from behind. I quickly looked behind me and smiled at Skye. "What's wrong baby?" She asked as she put her head on my shoulder. "We're losing time but we can't see why or where" she nodded as she looked closer at the screen. "It's obvious that you're losing time here and here" she pointed at the screen. I looked at my head engineer who was busy looking at where she was pointing at.
"Maybe try to adjust the front wing a little bit" she looked at him and he immediately looked at me. "Listen to her mate" I patted his back laughing as I took a couple of steps back.

I was looking at how Skye and my engineer were talking and trying to adjust my car.
I smiled a little. I didn't know she knew this much about the car.
I was kinda proud of her. That was my girl.

After they adjusted my car, I did some more practice runs. The car felt much better. I did the fastest time this free practice, all because of Skye.
"I need you in my team baby" I put my helmet on the table next to Skye. She chuckled a little but I was serious about this. "I'll always be in your team" she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I am serious baby, you're talented, I'm sure we can become champion together" she smiled a little but she shook her head. I don't know why she didn't want to join Mclaren, why did she want to stay with Red Bull so damn much?

—————————

Skye went back to the hotel, she was too tired to stay longer. I was sitting in the hospitality with Daniel and Charlotte.
We were both so happy she was back.

Daniel and I were sitting next to each other. We had to sign a lot of things. It wasn't our favorite thing to do but we always tried to make it more fun.
"You did an amazing time during practice. What's the secret?" He chuckled as he looked at me but I didn't have a secret, I just wasn't sure what happened. "Skye, she figured out what was wrong" he raised his eyebrows, he probably didn't expect that. "Can you ask her to look at my statistics as well?" He chuckled but I knew he was kinda serious.
"I think she wants to stay at Red Bull, don't ask me why" I shrugged my shoulders.
It was kind of annoying because she didn't belong there even though she thought she did.
"Max is pretty fun to be around, I guess she wants to stay for him" that was exactly what I didn't want to hear.

Max was definitely fun to be around and they were better friends than I thought. She actually told him she was pregnant before anyone else.
I guess that meant they were pretty close.
"Don't overthink" Charlotte was standing behind me, she put her hand on my shoulder. She always knew exactly what was going on in my mind and how to calm me down.
I guess that's why Zak wanted her back, especially because he thought I could fight for the championship this year.

@Mclaren: Lando signing his little helmets

Liked by @LandoNorris, @MaxFewtrell, @DanielRicciardo and 493.749 others.

@MaxFewtrell: his little helmets lol
@Imanii: looking good! I miss you
@user1: I want his little helmet 😉
@user2: good luck this weekend Lando!