36.

Everyone was looking at us. It's like time stopped for a second but Lando grabbed my hand and pulled me with him to the side of the hospitality.
"They will publish the story whatsoever" he softly said, he definitely calmed down a little bit.
"Don't sell our story and our baby to them please" his face softened. Without even realizing we intertwined our fingers.
He brushed his finger against the palm of my hand as he was looking at me. "You're right. I won't. Fuck them" it made me smile. For the first time in a while we actually listened to each other.
"Thank you Lando. It actually means a lot" he smiled a little as he looked at me.

He put his arms around my neck and pulled me against his body. My head was resting against his chest as he kissed my head softly. "We will figure it out together" he reassured me.
And there it was again, the Lando I knew and loved the most. His soft gestures. I felt safe in his arms.
I put my hand on his chest as I looked up at him. He looked down at me, biting his lip. I wanted to feel his lips so bad right now.

Just as we were about to kiss, his new girlfriend interrupted us. "Lando, I just wanna.." she stopped as she looked at us and I quickly took a step back as I broke our hug. "I am sorry" I quickly said as I walked away.
I shook my head as I almost ran to the Red Bull hospitality.
What was I doing? I definitely felt our connection again during that moment but he already was dating someone else. He replaced me. I was so fucking stupid.

As I was running inside the Red Bull hospitality I smashed into Kelly. "Skye are you okay?" She looked at me concerned. I immediately pulled her into a hug and started crying. "I miss him Kelly, so much" I hated feeling this vulnerable but I had to let it out.
"I know you do" she was softly stroking my back trying to comfort me. I saw how she quickly looked at Max who gave her a quick nod. "Let's get out of here babe, we will do something fun" she said as she pulled me out of the hospitality.

—————————

We went to a cute little coffee place. "I am really trying to forget him but I just can't. I don't know why" I said as I looked at her. She definitely calmed me down. I was so grateful for her, she totally understood me.
"Because you belong together, that's why" she said as she took a sip from her coffee. "Yeah but he replaced me, he's dating someone else" she looked at me confused. Didn't she know he was dating that journalist? How can she not know?
"Did you try and talk to him?" She put her coffee down and looked at me.
"Well yeah but his new girlfriend interrupted us" I shrugged my shoulders. I was pretty sure we would've kissed if she didn't walked in on us. "So you actually didn't talk" she chuckled and she was right. We didn't really talk at all.

I didn't know if we were actually gonna have a normal conversation again. It was like we were always interrupted by someone or something.

@BlueSkye: Amen

@BlueSkye: Amen

Liked by @KellyPiquet, @MaxFewtrell, @KylieFeder and 174.648 others.

@KellyPiquet: Coffee is the answer.
@KylieFeder: Oh my God! Yes it's so true
@user1: YES!
@user2: I miss you and Lando together.