70.

It was Helmut, Christian was standing behind him. "Can we talk for a second?" I nodded. I was waiting for them to sit down but I guess they were waiting for me to get up. "I have no secrets for her" the article would come out in a couple of days so I was done hiding the fact I was dating her.
I looked at Skye, who was already looking at me with a big smile on her face. I guess she was done with it too.

"Lando, we want you to be a part of our team next year. I guess Skye would want that too" I nodded. I tried to hide my smile and so was Skye. She clearly didn't tell them her decision yet.
"We want to offer you this" he put the contract in front of me. I quickly scanned it. They offered me even more than last year. "That's definitely a nice offer but you understand that I have to think about it" they both nodded immediately.
"Of course, take your time. We just see a lot of potential in you. Good luck this weekend" Helmut said and they both got up.
I pushed the contract in front of Skye and she looked at it. "That's not bad for a second driver" she chuckled but she summarized the entire problem in one sentence. I would definitely be their second driver, but it was Red Bull and a huge amount of money.
"What do you think I should do?" I looked at her but she just put her hand on mine as she closed her laptop.
"I think we should go to Martin's party and mess with Max" I laughed. That was a brilliant idea. I could use some drinks and it was always fun to mess with Max in the meantime.

——————————

"I think I'm gonna start DJing too, what a nice place he has" I was standing next to Max as I looked around Martin's penthouse. "Says the guy who has a house in England and an apartment in Monaco" he laughed as he nudged me. I looked at Skye, she was talking to Kelly.
"Why did you break up with Skye again?" He finally asked the question he probably wanted to ask for a long time. "I think I'm in love with someone else..." I said as I looked down. I could hear him sigh. "Not the Ziggo reporter right?" I shook my head. "No, not her. It's even worse" I looked him straight in the eyes. "I'm in love with Kelly" his face dropped. I could tell he didn't know what to say. I couldn't hold my laugh anymore. "Man you should've seen your face" I nudged him laughing as he put his hand on his chest. "I was ready to punch you mate" he started laughing too. He was so easy to mess with.

"We are still together mate, we even got engaged during the summer" I was done lying to everyone, I was fucking in love with her.
"Fuck man, congratulations" he pulled me in a hug and patted my back a few times. "Don't tell Kelly though, I think Skye wants to tell her the news herself" he nodded.
"Little Lando is getting married" he looked at Skye smiling. He really liked her, he treated her like his little sister. "Why did you tell everyone you broke up though?" I shrugged my shoulders at his question. It was a dumb idea. "I thought I could fix the shit Maya caused but it was dumb. She's gonna publish something that's gonna cause drama in the paddock but I don't care anymore" he looked at me confused. He probably thought everything was fixed but it wasn't. "The baby story? She's gonna publish it?" He asked but I shook my head. I quickly grabbed my phone and showed him the picture of the contract.
"A contract Red Bull offered me last year. She went through my stuff and took a picture of it" I explained as he was looking at it.
"Don't worry about it, Red Bull will sue them and you should probably too" he gave my phone back and I nodded. Maybe it wasn't that big of a deal after all.

"Is there a reason why Skye is drinking water all night?" He gestured at Skye. I quickly looked at her as I noticed the glass of water in her hands.
"Not everyone wants to get as drunk as you"
I said laughing, but I honestly had no idea why she wasn't drinking anything.