54.

I woke up with a terrible headache but luckily I woke up alone. I remember a lot of drinks and unfortunately I also remembered my kiss with Maya.
I quickly put some clothes on and walked downstairs. Most of the drivers were already awake except for Verstappen and Kelly but I was sure they were busy doing something else.
Fuck I wish Skye was here, we would definitely have a great time here.

I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I rolled my eyes as I saw Maya walking in the kitchen. "Goodmorning Lando" she walked closer and kissed my cheek softly. "If you ever wanna do that again then just let me know" she whispered in my ear. She gave me the shivers, but not the good type of them.
"Yeah I actually never wanna do that again"
I said as I put the bottle of water against my mouth. She definitely didn't expect me to answer that. "You're gonna regret this" she said as she stormed out of the kitchen.
I wasn't gonna regret this at all, the only thing I regret is kissing her.

"Cabron, do you wanna go play golf?" Carlos walked up to me. It would definitely get my mind off things. "Great idea" I said smiling. I needed to get away from Maya and Max. I didn't know how to tell Max, I kissed his girlfriend, he was my best friend and I did him dirty like that.
I messed up.

—————————

"Okay, tell me what is going on with you muppet" we were both sitting in the golf cart. Carlos looked at me, he always knew when something was wrong. "Where do I even start?" I chuckled but Carlos looked at me with a pretty serious face. I guess it wasn't the time to joke around. "Start with why Skye isn't here?" I guess that was what everyone wanted to know but no one had the guts to ask me. "She wanted a break to concentrate on her education and to fix things. Whatever that means" I wish she would just talk to me about these things. She grew up with parents who were working all the time and she had to do a lot of things alone but this wasn't the case anymore. I was there for her, we could fix things together if only she let me.
"And why is that Sky Sport reporter always staring at you?" I guess I wasn't the only one noticing that. I shrugged my shoulders.
"You really need to talk to your friend about it" he continued and he was right about that. I really needed to talk to Max about Maya.

@Carlossainz55: Golf with muppet

@Carlossainz55: Golf with muppet. ⛳️

Liked by @LandoNorris, @MaxFewtell, @Maxverstappen1 and 302.849 others.

@LandoNorris: and I won 🏆
@MaxFewtrell: I wanted to go too!
@user1: what a pose lol
@user2: have fun guys!!

————————

I was packing my bag. I really didn't want to stay here any longer. Not without Skye. I needed to fix things or to help her fix things.
Max F walked in my room, he was just looking at me.
"You are leaving?" I just nodded. I knew he was disappointed about that but I had to go.
"Mate there is something you need to know about Maya" I started but he started shaking his head immediately. "I don't wanna hear it" I quickly looked up at him. Was he serious about this?
"Max, listen to me. Maya is..." he shook his head as he chuckled. He didn't let me finish. "My girlfriend. Don't try to talk bad about her.
I see the way you look at each other" he was mad, I could see the anger. I didn't reply, I didn't know what to say to make this better. "I thought you were my best friend, so stay away from my girlfriend mate" he just walked out my room, he wasn't waiting for my reply.

I sighed as I sat down on the bed. Why did no one believe me? Why did everyone think I liked Maya? Couldn't they see I was hopelessly in love with Skye?
I grabbed the little box in my suitcase, I just looked at it.
I was ready to pop the question during this vacation. I looked at the ring and sighed. Why did everything had to be this complicated?