14.

@LandoNorris: WE DID THAT!! 🍾

Liked by @Mclaren, @Quadrant, @Imanii and 926.759 others.

@Mclaren: First win and many to come!
@Quadrant: SO PROUD!
@Maxverstappen1: Congratulations mate!
@Carlossainz55: congrats muppet
@user1: YES you did it!!
@user2: and he's leading the drivers championship

———————

Lando didn't reply anymore. He was probably too busy celebrating his first win. He deserved that but he deserved to have me there as well.

Max walked downstairs, he was hiding in his driver room for the entire time, probably trying to calm himself down.
He looked confused as he saw me. "What are you doing here?" He looked at me as he grabbed a Red Bull. "Christian told me to stay here" I honestly didn't really know why because Miles already left and the mechanics were cleaning up everything.
"Go celebrate with your boyfriend" he chuckled a little.
Kelly walked in the hospitality as well and put her arm around Max's waist. They were so cute together.
"But what about Christian?" I looked at the both of them. Max just rolled his eyes.
"Don't worry about him. You should be there and not here" I was hesitant for a while but quickly got up and hugged him. He definitely treated me like his little sister and I was so thankful for him.

I ran out of the hospitality and ran to the Mclaren garage. I was sure most of them would still be there. Celebrating.
I was right. They were celebrating as they should be.
I quickly scanned the room, I was trying to find Lando. I sighed, I couldn't find him, he probably left already.
Daniel walked up to me and smiled. "Did Red Bull finally let you leave?" He chuckled as he hugged me. He was in a good mood too, he ended up on P4 which was also really good, especially in his home race. "Max let me leave yeah" I was still looking around. "Your boyfriend is that way" he put his hand on my back and pointed at a couple of people.

I quickly walked to the way Daniel pointed at and saw Lando. He was smiling from ear to ear.
He looked so happy right now.
His smile disappeared as soon as he saw me. I walked to him and grabbed his hands. "Baby I am so proud" I said with a smile on my face but I could see how disappointed he was.
"And I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner, Christian wouldn't let me leave" I looked at his hands as I intertwined our fingers.
"And that's why you should leave them and work for us" I sighed. I really didn't want to leave Red Bull. It would be amazing to work with Lando but I didn't want people to think that Lando fixed me a job.
I also wanted to stay with Red Bull because of Max. It may sound crazy but he always protected me and I liked that.
"I will think about it" I lied but I didn't want to make him even more mad. "Whatever, I'm happy you're here now" he said as he pulled me in his arms and kissed the top of my head.
He was literally the sweetest when he was with me.

We danced and celebrated for a while. Lando stayed with me for the entire evening but his team wanted to go out. "Aren't you gonna come with us baby?" He asked as I was ready to go back to our hotelroom. I shook my head. "It's better if I go but you have fun baby" I trusted him to go alone, I trusted that he wouldn't do anything stupid.
"I am gonna miss you so much" he said as he pressed his lips against mine.

I wasn't coming to the next race because I actually had to attend my classes, so I was going back to England.
I was gonna miss him too, but I was sure his best friend would take good care of me.
"I am gonna miss you too, I'm sure you can win again" I wrapped my arms around his neck, he smiled a little. "Without you? I doubt that"