39.

Last night felt like a dream, an amazing dream but luckily it wasn't just a dream. I opened my eyes as I was laying on Lando's chest. His arm was wrapped around my body.
I kissed his chest a few times as I made my way up to his neck.
It was the first time in a while I heard his moans again, his morning moans were even hotter than his normal ones.
"Hi love" his voice sounded rough, he smiled a little but quickly looked around. He probably forgot where we were.
He grabbed his phone and looked at the time. "Oh fuck, the race" he quickly got up as I looked at my phone as well. He was putting his clothes back on in a hurry.
He put his hands on the bed and leaned over to me.
I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. "Good luck baby, get that win" I mumbled against his lips. He deepened our kiss, I put my hands through his hair. I loved his curls so much. "I already won" he said as he broke our kiss.

He quickly grabbed his stuff and walked out of the room. Lando didn't realize it but they didn't even lock the door, they never locked us in. We could've just walked out if we wanted but they knew we wouldn't.
I let myself fall down on the bed again with a smile on my face. I've never been happier. I would definitely not mess this up again.

———————

"So how was your night?" Kelly nudged me as we were both watching our boyfriends battling against each other on the track.
"Amazing" I could feel my cheeks turn red. "All because of you guys. Thank you so much" I looked at her as I was smiling. I couldn't hide my smile. We had the best friends in the world. "I am so happy, you guys just belong together" she was right about that. We just had to communicate much more but we were definitely gonna work on that.

Max and Lando were driving side by side through a couple of corners. My heart started to beat so fast, I knew they were both so talented but they were driving at such high speeds. One wrong move and they would crash into each other.
One of them had to back away and Lando definitely wasn't gonna do that. He wanted this win more than anything.

Lando overtook him, my heart skipped a beat. I knew I couldn't really celebrate in here especially because Max was the one battling him.
I saw the Mclaren mechanics rush to the fence, waiting for Lando to cross the finish line.
I was so proud and happy. Kelly grabbed my hand and walked with me to parc fermé, where the two of them would park their car.
Lando jumped out of the car, he was standing on top of it with his hands in the air. He did it, he won his home Grand Prix.

I couldn't stop smiling as I was looking at him. I was so unbelievably proud. He ran to his mechanics, he hugged them all.
He quickly walked to me, pulling me in a hug. I kissed his helmet a couple of times. There were definitely a lot of confused faces.
To my surprise, the most confused face of them all was Christian.
Or maybe he just didn't like the fact that we were back together.

@LandoNorris: I still can't believe we did that! We fucking did that!! BEST fans in the world 🇬🇧

Liked by @BlueSkye, @MaxFewtrell, @Mclaren and 842.749 others.

@BlueSkye: I am SO proud 🧡
> @LandoNorris: 🧡
> @user1: wait are they dating again?
> @user2: yes they were hugging after the race
@MaxFewtrell: Congratulations mate. We definitely have to celebrate that.
@user1: P1 !! 🍾
@user2: you did that!!

—————————

I did some social media work after the race and Lando had a lot of media duties.
I was waiting for him in front of his hospitality because I wasn't sure if they would let me in without him.
He walked up to me with Charlotte next to him. The smile on his face couldn't be bigger. "Charlotte, have you met my girlfriend already?" He laughed as he put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek quickly.
She rolled her eyes laughing. "I'm glad you guys are back together. It's about time" she smiled as she got inside the hospitality.

"I am so proud of you" I turned to Lando and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're definitely my lucky charm" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "We're having a party tonight, I expect you to be there" I looked up, acting as if it was such a difficult decision. "Hmm.. I will check if I'm free tonight" he chuckled at my comment and shook his head.

Christian and Max walked by us, Max patted Lando's back quickly and congratulated him but Christian didn't say a word, he just looked at us.
He was definitely not happy about this, but he never had a problem with it before? What was going on?