65.

"Lando what are you doing here?" Christian was standing in the elevator. "Just visiting Max" I lied as I walked in the elevator. I was praying he would get out but he didn't.
I pressed the button of Skye's floor and leaned against the wall. "We definitely need to talk again Lando, we really want you in our team" there it was, I was afraid he would bring it up again. Not because I didn't want to join Red Bull but maybe because I actually wanted to join them.
"Yes we do. Text me when you're free and I'll definitely make time for that" I guess he didn't expect my answer because his eyes lit up a little.
As soon as the doors opened, I walked out of the elevator.
I knocked at her door and Skye opened the door very quick. "I missed you so much" she pulled me in her arms and kissed my lips a few times. I quickly closed the door with my foot.

"Christian asked me to have a talk about next year" I looked at Skye, I knew she wanted me to make this decision on my own but I still wanted her opinion. "Yeah? That's good right? Are you sure you want to leave Mclaren?" We were laying on the bed, her head was resting on my chest. "I don't know. I love this team, but I have the feeling Red Bull can give me more" she looked up at me. Confused. "More what? Money?" I shook my head. More money would be nice but I rejected their offer once already. Money wasn't the most important thing. "A better car, a better future. I don't know" Skye just listened to every word but I could see she didn't agree. "Mclaren gave you a competitive car and you'll always be the second driver if you join Red Bull" she was making little circles on my chest with her fingers. She was right.

"But on another note, I got another offer as well" she got on top of me, I looked up at her. "Yeah? From who?" I was secretly hoping it would be Mclaren. It would be nice to work with her. "Ferrari" Okay damn so it wasn't Mclaren. She looked pretty happy about it so I decided to act happy as well. "Oh wow, you're gonna leave Max for Charles and Carlos?" I already knew Max wasn't gonna like that at all. He liked Skye, he trusted her. She shrugged her shoulders. "I obviously love Red Bull but Ferrari definitely needs a breath of fresh air in their social media. It would be a challenge" I put my hands on her ass, which made her smirk a little. "And you are definitely a breath of fresh air baby"
I guess we both had stuff to think about.

——————————

I quickly grabbed my stuff and put my clothes on.
I needed to sneak out her room before anyone saw me. It would blow our cover. "Dinner with Max and Soph tonight?" She asked as she looked at me. She was still laying in bed, I wish I could just pull her into my arms and have another quick round but I couldn't. "Yes sure" I leaned over to her and quickly kissed her lips before walking out her room. Everyone was probably still sleeping because there was no one in the hallway. I was definitely happy about that.

Quali went really well, I ended in P2 and Max on pole but I was confident I could beat him during the race. It was now time for my least favorite part of the day, the media.
I immediately walked to Ziggo. I owned them a bigger interview after what happened yesterday.
"Hi Lando, how are you feeling?" She asked and I smiled at her. "Great but unfortunately I have to stare at Max's ass tomorrow" I joked and she laughed. "There are worse things to look at I guess" she responded as she was still laughing.
The entire interview was just jokes, she was certainly different from the other journalists.
"Can I ask you a question?" I asked and she immediately nodded. "What is your name?" She chuckled a little. "Sarah" I nodded. "Are you free for lunch tomorrow?"

@F1News: Summer break is over! Lando Norris was in a good mood while talking to Ziggo

Liked by 103.749 users.

@user1: omg Charlotte 😍
@user2: c'mon Lando!
@user3: Max in the background looking 🔥
> @user1: Lando in front looking 🔥