52.

I returned back home while Lando flew to Hungary for the last race before summer break. I guess we both needed a break.
I stayed at Max and Lando's place in England again.
I walked in the house and quickly looked for Max. He was laying on the couch, watching tv. "Your best friend is back home" I said enthusiastically. He quickly got up a little and looked at me. "Yeah? Where is Lando?" I put my hand on my heart, trying to act hurt. I quickly hugged him and sat down next to him.

"What are you watching?" I looked at the tv, he shrugged his shoulders. "I am not really watching to be honest" he pointed at his phone.
I guess he was too busy being on his phone to actually watch the tv.
"How are you and Maya?" He shrugged his shoulders. I could tell he really liked her but honestly she was just playing with him. "Didn't you think it was weird how Lando and Maya were talking to each other?" He asked. Did he really think Lando liked her? And why didn't Lando talk to Max already? "I don't know Max, I'm honestly not a fan of Maya at all" someone had to tell him.
He looked at me, he probably expected this already. "Because how Lando is talking to her?" He was really in love, he didn't even see that she was flirting with him and not the other way around. "No Max, because how she is talking to him and she's sneaky as hell" my phone started vibrating a couple of times.

Lando 🧡 :

Baaaaabyyy
Can we FaceTime please?
I wanna see your pretty face

Yes baby
I will call you in a minute

"I am going to sleep, I will see you tomorrow Max" I said as I got up and walked upstairs.
I could only hope he would understand what I was trying to say about Maya, that he would finally realize Maya wasn't feeling the same as he was.

I put my stuff down as I walked in his room. I sighed as I saw a lot of stuff laying around. Why was he so messy? I folded a couple of shirts and put some suitcases away.
I grabbed my phone and sat down on the bed. I quickly called Lando, he was probably waiting for my call and I was right because he immediately picked up.
His smile popped on my screen. "Hi baby how are you?" I tried to figure out where he was sitting right now. "Good, you?" I said as I was leaning against the headboard of the bed. "Yeah good, I see you found your way to my bed" he smirked a little.
I wish I could be with him right now. "Yes, too bad you ain't here right now" I said as I took my shirt off and threw it away.
I was only wearing my bra right now. "Fuck" Lando groaned. "I think I'm gonna take a shower" I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom.
I turned on the shower. "Okay but show me your beautiful body please" Lando almost begged.
I smirked, I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down, I took the rest of my clothes off extra slow, showing him everything.

He put his hand through his hair and sighed. "How much I would give to be right there with you" I wish he was here as well, I really missed him even if we were apart for a couple of days.
"We can do a lot of this during summer break baby, I will call you again soon" I said as I put my hand in the shower to feel the water. A couple of drops fell on my skin. "Okay fuck, why do you have to be so hot? Please lock the door alright?" He groaned and I nodded smiling and we disconnected the call.

I still didn't know what to do about Maya and her stupid treats. I knew what she wanted, she obviously wanted Lando and she wanted me to break up with him but how could I break up with someone I loved this much?

 I knew what she wanted, she obviously wanted Lando and she wanted me to break up with him but how could I break up with someone I loved this much?

@Mclaren: Last race before summer break and we are ready!

Liked by @LandoNorris, @Carlossainz55, @BlueSkye and 394.849 others.

@LandoNorris: Let's gooooo
@user1: i love how they still post pics of Carlos
  > @user2: i know! It's like he's still part of the team
@user3: Lando looking 🔥
  > @user1: yes he is!! 😍