29.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing all black with high heels. "How do I look?" I was facetiming my best friend. "You look amazing. I can't believe Lando Norris asked you to go out with him. You'll forget about Miles in an instant" to be honest I couldn't believe it either. I still didn't really know why he asked me, we didn't even know each other but he was right. I was hoping I would forget about my ex.
"Girl you gonna make him fall in love with you and then I can come with you to every race" he said laughing. I loved my best friend so much, he was so supportive and he could always cheer me up.
"So you can drool over all the other drivers?" I laughed. He couldn't deny what I just said. I quickly looked at the time. Fuck I was late already. "I have to go, wish me luck" I waved at the camera. "You don't need that, go get him tiger"

——————————

I walked in the club Lando texted me about. What was I doing? I didn't know anyone but Lando, what if he just invited everyone?
I was looking around, trying to find him. I didn't have to look very long because everyone was looking at them.
Lando was dancing and drinking next to the DJ. I recognized Max Verstappen and his girlfriend as well. Lando was talking to another guy, I already noticed him walking around the paddock but I didn't really know who he was.

Lando smiled as he saw me. He pointed at me and gestured to come to him, so I did just that.
"You came!" He said enthusiastically and pulled me in a hug. "Well yeah but you failed to mention it was a white party" I pointed at how everyone was wearing white, except for me.
I was feeling so out of place.
"But now I can spot you from miles away" his hand brushed against my arm down to my hand.
"Let's introduce you to everyone" he softly pulled me to his friends. "So this is Max, he's my best friend. You probably saw him around the paddock" I nodded as I wanted to shake his hand but he immediately pulled me into a hug. He definitely had too much to drink already.
"And you must be the journalist girl" he pointed at me smiling. Did Lando talk about me?
He must've otherwise Max wouldn't know about me.
"I prefer Maya" I laughed.
I could still feel how Lando was holding my hand, he quickly introduced me to everyone else.
Everyone except for Max Verstappen. I knew who he was but he didn't introduce me to him.
I wondered why.

Lando definitely made me feel as if I was part of their group. He didn't pay attention to the girls who were clearly begging for him to notice them.

Lando and Max Verstappen were talking, I saw them looking at me. Max didn't really look very happy that Lando invited me. That's probably why he didn't introduce me to him.
"They're talking about you" the other Max suddenly said. "Or about you" I said laughing which made him chuckle a little. "I'm not as pretty as you though" was he flirting with me or was he just being nice? I couldn't really tell, also because he was pretty drunk.
"You're pretty handsome yourself" I normally never was this bold but I felt quite comfortable around him. "I like you, Lando knows how to pick them" he chuckled as he took another sip from his drink.

I looked at Lando. I definitely liked him. He was so sweet and he actually stood up for me when no one else did.
Not to mention that he was incredibly good looking, he made me blush whenever he looked at me.

@LandoNorris: white party but someone didn't get the memo

Liked by @MaxFewtrell, @Maxverstappen1, @MayaReyes and 746.649 others.

@MayaReyes: because someone forgot to tell me
> @LandoNorris: definitely not me
@MaxFewtrell: Can't even remember this picture
@user1: looks like a fun party!
@user2: who is she?
@user3: what about Skye 😢