15.

My phone woke me up, it was going off like crazy.
I grumbled as I turned it down. I could hear Lando grumbling as well. He tightened his arms around me. "Don't go" he mumbled against my skin.
I turned around so I was facing him. I moved my hands over his cheek down to his chest.
He was so attractive. I started to kiss his neck softly which turned his grumbles into moans.
His hands moved to my ass and he pulled me closer to his body. I could feel he was already excited about it.

"Don't do this to me" he moaned against my skin. I definitely understood what he was trying to say.
We didn't have time for a quick one because my plane would be leaving soon.
"Promise me you'll text and call a lot?" He mumbled. His voice sounded rough. "As long as you don't block me" I chuckled and he pushed me a little.

I was gonna miss him so damn much.

@BlueSkye: Flying back home! But I will miss this one 😔 ✈️

Liked by @LandoNorris, @KellyPiquet, @KylieFeder and 184.748 others.

@LandoNorris: I will miss you 🧡
@KellyPiquet: I hope you're back soon!
> @BlueSkye: yes I will be back soon!!
@KylieFeder: can't wait to see you again
@user1: are you finally gonna stream again??
@user2: pls do a stream when you're back home
> @user3: yes maybe with Max!

—————————

I walked in Lando's house, without him but fortunately I was greeted by a smiling Max.
"I am so happy you're back" he said as he hugged me. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him. I felt so loved by Lando and by his friends. They always welcomed me back with open arms.
"How's the little one doing?" His eyes lit up with excitement. "Lando is doing fine" I said laughing. He just rolled his eyes, he obviously wasn't referring to Lando. "The little one is perfectly fine" I said as I put my hands on my belly.

Max V. 🦁 :

Did you really leave me alone again?

Not alone
Miles will give you all his attention

Ughhhhh
He is always asking questions about you
It's annoying

Really?
What has he been asking?

I think he finally figured out that Lando is your boyfriend.
He wasn't happy about that.
So I told him to stay away from you

Big brother
Thank you
Give Lando a kiss for me

Definitely WONT do that
Have fun though
Can't wait to see you again.

I smiled as I put my phone away. I kinda noticed Miles liked me a little bit but I didn't really care. Lando was all I could think about.
I threw myself on the bed, it still smelled like him which made me miss him even more.
It was only 6 pm but I was so jetlagged, I just wanted to sleep but Max wasn't having any of that.
He knocked on the door and put his head through the door opening. "You definitely need to stream, with me" I rolled my eyes but he was right. I would be losing a lot of followers if I didn't stream soon. "Fine" I got up and looked at him.
His smile grew bigger on his face.

I walked in their gaming room, Max already set up everything. I just had to sit down and log in my profile.
"Hi guys, I'm back home with my best friend" I said as I pointed at Max who was just waving at the camera.
The chat immediately went crazy. I guess they loved seeing us together.
"We will just watch some videos because I'm pretty jetlagged" I said as I searched Youtube. Unfortunately I couldn't show them any of Mclarens content because I was signed with Red Bull.
We decided to just watch some videos of Quadrant.
I was reading the chat in the meantime.

@LandoNorris: I thought I was your best friend?
@user1: LANDO
@user2: Lando in the chat being jealous
@user3: i love how they're all friends

"No mate, she's my best friend right now"
I guess Max read the chat as well. I chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me.

@LandoNorris: i am gonna kick you out
@LandoNorris: pack ur bags mate

"But I guess I can be her second best friend"
He laughed as he quickly let go of me.
"Calm down both of you. Lando, baby go to sleep" he must be pretty jetlagged as well and he had to be in the car again tomorrow.

@LandoNorris: alright, I love youuuuu
@LandoNorris: Max, take care of them okay?
@LandoNorris: I meant her
@user1: them??
@user2: omg lando?

I really wanted to roll my eyes at his comment. He literally always leaked his own things. "I'll take care of her. Good luck mate. Get another win" Max just ignored the comments and tried to get the attention on his win. It worked because the chat quickly started to wish Lando good luck.

We finished the stream and I quickly returned to my bed. I could pass out while standing up so I definitely needed some sleep.

Lando 🧡 :

Lol I think I started something
Again
But I just love you sooooo much

You started a war again yes!
Max cleared it though
I love you so much too

Max saved my ass again
Good night baby!
I miss you already