41.

I woke up pretty early the next morning. Lando was laying next to me, he was still asleep. I decided not to wake him. He deserved and needed some sleep.
I softly moved his hand off my body, he just turned around and went back to sleep.
He was so cute, he looked peaceful.

I walked downstairs, Maya was standing in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hands. "Do you want one?" She looked at me and pointed at her cup. "I would love to" I smiled at her as she gave me one. I actually liked her, I liked having another girl around and from the looks of it, she also had sex last night. I recognized her glow and her messy hair for that matter.
"Did you have a good night?" I leaned against the counter and smirked. "I definitely did, you have no idea" she chuckled a little as she took another sip from her coffee. "Oh I certainly have an idea" we both started laughing but I realized she still felt a little guilty about the article.
"So what are you up to today?" I shrugged my shoulders. I had to go to college but I really wasn't in the mood for that. "I should go to my college, what about you?" I saw how she was thinking about what she should answer. "I have to work on an article" she almost whispered.
I just nodded. She was definitely writing the story about us.

I put my cup down. "I am going to get ready, I'll see you later" she nodded.
I walked up the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible, I didn't want to wake Max or Lando.
I quickly took a shower and fixed my hair a little. I was looking forward to see Kylie again. I couldn't wait to tell her everything that happened.

———————

We were sitting in class, I was so bored. I didn't know if this still was something I wanted but I definitely wanted to finish my year.
I quickly grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Instagram.
I stopped on Lando's picture. Why was he always looking so cute.
He had a day off and I guess he decided to spend it working out.

@LandoNorris: Pain starts now 💪🏻

Liked by @BlueSkye, @Quadrant, @Maxverstappen1 and 582.749 others.

@BlueSkye: Fuck 😍
@Maxverstappen1: same here mate. See you in Austria!
@MaxFewtrell: Rather you than me
@user1: wow 🥵
@user2: they definitely are back together!

Lando 🧡 :

That new picture 😍
I am trying to concentrate but damn

All yours baby
I will pick you up from college
I am taking you on a date

Omg yes
But please shower first, you look sweaty

Don't worry I'll smell nice
And I will make you sweaty tonight

I smiled as I put my phone away. I was already nervous about him picking me up, everyone would probably stare at us but it was cute nonetheless.
"You okay?" Kylie asked softly. "Yes Lando is gonna pick me up" I whispered back at her. She looked excited but I didn't know how to feel about it.

After he started to win a lot of races his fame and popularity started growing too. I didn't want people to bother him.

As soon as the class ended, I got up and walked outside with Kylie.
It was not hard to spot Lando. He was taking pictures with some students. I walked up to him, he immediately smiled as he saw me.
"There is my baby" he said as he walked to me and kissed me quickly. "Hi Kylie how are you?" He smiled at her and so did she. "I am good, have fun on your date, I will hopefully see you again soon" he nodded and grabbed my hand.
I saw a couple of students stare at us while we walked to his car, he obviously took his Mclaren to pick me up.

The dinner was very nice, we talked about our past but even more about our future.
We would be going to Austria tomorrow for the next race.
We knew it wasn't gonna be an easy weekend for us, they would publish our story so we would probably get a lot of questions about that. The story Maya was writing in Lando's house. It was actually pretty fucked up.
I wasn't looking forward to that but Lando promised he would figure something out to fix it.